What's new

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raguri

You mean two strand together or two coils,

Its a mephisto clone with middle vent opened, battery is purple efest and vtc5, both should hold up at 0.2 and I know they do at 0.3 as I'm using that now

Two coils, two strands... or 4 if you don't continuous strand it.

Tbh, I recommend this: 4 wrap of the 24awg parralel but it'd be a little bit lower than 0.2 iirc. Haven't used kanthal in months. Haha.

Two coils, two strands... or 4 if you don't continuous strand it.

Tbh, I recommend this: 4 wrap of the 24awg parralel but it'd be a little bit lower than 0.2 iirc. Haven't used kanthal in months. Haha.

I'll have to give that last option a miss, I can only measure on the t5 so 0.2 is the lowest, not only that , but I don't think the batteries could take that,

I'll have to give that last option a miss, I can only measure on the t5 so 0.2 is the lowest, not only that , but I don't think the batteries could take that,

... they can. ;)
My daily build is parralel 22awg nichrome duals 4 wraps.
And I use the same batteries.

... they can. ;)
My daily build is parralel 22awg nichrome duals 4 wraps.
And I use the same batteries.

Both types of battery Raguri ?

So let me get this right, you recommend me building what is essentially four single coils. Two twos, four wraps each? Please tell me yes cos I'm drooling, lol

Ah buggeries. I cant measure it, was gettinga bit eexcited then.

Both types of battery Raguri ?

So let me get this right, you recommend me building what is essentially four single coils. Two twos, four wraps each? Please tell me yes cos I'm drooling, lol

Ah buggeries. I cant measure it, was gettinga bit eexcited then.

received_10202984327961034_zpsklnf8fxe.jpeg

Oh Sam, what are you doing to me, I can't make that, I started , but put first coil in and checked, 0.2. Ohms, that would make dual 0.1. Toooooo low to test for shorts. And I won't fire it if I'm not certain, I need me a new ohms checker,

I can't believe the difference between 0.3 and 0.2. Its amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_20141231_200509.jpg
    IMG_20141231_200509.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Any chance of a suggestion for a 24 gauge nichrome user with access to efest purples in a mutation v1? Either in a silly regulated mod.that fires down to .1 or a mech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom