What's new

Lemo users

crunchynut

Achiever
Just got round to setting up my lemo drop with a 1.0 ohm coil cotton wick I've filled it with 12mg juice by Space Jam and I'm getting a very hard could say harsh throat hit, now I normally vape 6mg but using up some 12's. This juice has been fine in a K1 tank but in the lemo I can't vape it.
Is it down to being this tank is a lot... how can I put it stronger vape like a RDA is and I should use 6mg no more in the lemo or is it down to something else like the build.
Thanks

Just got round to setting up my lemo drop with a 1.0 ohm coil cotton wick I've filled it with 12mg juice by Space Jam and I'm getting a very hard could say harsh throat hit, now I normally vape 6mg but using up some 12's. This juice has been fine in a K1 tank but in the lemo I can't vape it.
Is it down to being this tank is a lot... how can I put it stronger vape like a RDA is and I should use 6mg no more in the lemo or is it down to something else like the build.
Thanks

How have you got the airflow set fella ? I don't find it harsh at all but I have the airscrew fully open, my only grudge is it goes through liquid at rather alarming rate.

How have you got the airflow set fella ? I don't find it harsh at all but I have the airscrew fully open, my only grudge is it goes through liquid at rather alarming rate.

Yer your right about the liquid I'm going to swap my jap cotton and put a cotton bacon wick in (watch Martyn Parker review on YouTube he did a test with it and jap cotton)
Airflow I started on full open but found to much threat hit so move it right down to try mouth to lung but still way to much on throat.
Maybe its the juice being 12mg but I have tried the juice in a naturevape tank and the throat hit was there but nowhere near as bad.

Yer your right about the liquid I'm going to swap my jap cotton and put a cotton bacon wick in (watch Martyn Parker review on YouTube he did a test with it and jap cotton)
Airflow I started on full open but found to much threat hit so move it right down to try mouth to lung but still way to much on throat.
Maybe its the juice being 12mg but I have tried the juice in a naturevape tank and the throat hit was there but nowhere near as bad.

Cotton bacon wick?

ive noticed harsh tastes, not with that juice but juice in general, on the lemo and also on kayfuns and drippers, i think its the cotton. It seems to get better after a day....

But ive gone back to normal organic cotton balls ive boiled to death, far nicer.. muji cotton i find is the issue.

Is it the standard coil that came with it ? Or one you've put in ? Could be down to coil height, I've had 18mg in the drop and was smooth as anything, on 12mg in it now and just wonderful.

ive noticed harsh tastes, not with that juice but juice in general, on the lemo and also on kayfuns and drippers, i think its the cotton. It seems to get better after a day....

But ive gone back to normal organic cotton balls ive boiled to death, far nicer.. muji cotton i find is the issue.
I'll have a play around and change the wick and possibly the amount if wick
Is it the standard coil that came with it ? Or one you've put in ? Could be down to coil height, I've had 18mg in the drop and was smooth as anything, on 12mg in it now and just wonderful.
I wrapped a coil round a 3mm bit coming out at 1.0 ohm just coz I seen a few in YouTube this big after fitting it I then noticed a coil in the spares kit hidden in the bottom of the box

more vapour from the rda compared to the k1=more nicotine per hit=more throat hit than your used to.
run some 6mg through the lemo and see how that is?
just a guess though

more vapour from the rda compared to the k1=more nicotine per hit=more throat hit than your used to.
run some 6mg through the lemo and see how that is?
just a guess though
This is my thinking and will be switching juice but to add to that I have a banana custard in one of my Kayfun's which is a 12mg plus I've had it on the ipv 2 I've got the lemo on. The throat hit is there with it being 12mg and I vape mostly at 6mg as said but I can still vape a 12 in a kayfun.
ODD![emoji47]

Back
Top Bottom