What's new

Review Aspire Atlantis Review

GraemeKirkwood

Postman
Okay, okay, you caught me. Over the festive period, due to the amount of parties and lack of funds for juice, wick and wire, I ended up back on the analogues. I admit it.

After not vaping for about 2/3 weeks though, I desperately wanted to get back into it. Got myself an Aspire Atlantis today, and fuck me it's good. Build quality is great, price is great, and overall, just greatness.

I was a bit sceptical getting one due to online reviews stating that it's a little muted flavour wise, so only buy it for chucking, and even then don't get your hopes up.

Do I agree? No! The flavour from this thing is the best I've ever had from a tank/clearomiser. Forgot how much I loved the flavour of Grant's Vanilla Custard as I was too busy building low and chucking clouds. As for chucking with the Atlantis? Better than I expected. AF fully open and only 30 watts of power with one of the two 0.5ohm stock coils provided is beyond what it should be. This thing chucks.

I've learned a couple of lessons. Firstly, how stopping vaping for a few weeks then jumping straight back into it will make you regret stopping in the first place. How stupid was I? Secondly, don't believe all of the reviews online, as they are indeed only the opinion of the user that has written them, as this is only my opinion.

Overall, I can only thoroughly recommend you try an Atlantis, whether it'd be buying it yourself or trying your mates. If you haven't got one already mind you

What's included:
The device itself
Spare Pyrex tank
Spare coil.

Got mine from Vapour Frog in Glasgow, £29.99.

Can only echo your post although i have found mine to dull the taste if you don't feed the power
just right. mine seems to have sweet spots within a 1 watt range that varies both
between different juices and over the life of the coil

all in all though it rocks.

i have yet to try a kanger sub tank but would like to compare because AFAK
it is the only commercial tank that's in the same ball park.

Can only echo your post although i have found mine to dull the taste if you don't feed the power
just right. mine seems to have sweet spots within a 1 watt range that varies both
between different juices and over the life of the coil

all in all though it rocks.

i have yet to try a kanger sub tank but would like to compare because AFAK
it is the only commercial tank that's in the same ball park.

Tried my mate's sub tank in college today. Again, only my opinion, but there is a lot more flavour production than the Atlantis, but comes at the cost of little production in terms of clouds. I think the Atlantis is perfect in both games, being flavour and cloud production.

Back
Top Bottom