What's new

Review Feedback request for the new design of our website ;)

Hi Sebastian, I couldn't comment on how it looks on a pc but I've tried three different mobile browsers on my phone (stock samsung, boat and Opera) and I'm afraid the website is all but unusable for me on a mobile platform. It jumps around all over the place with multiple screen refreshes making scrolling and navigation impossible.

Sorry to be such a downer but that's just my experience.

There seems to be a bit too much going on, perhaps reduce the amount of movement.

Also, make it bit clearer that you sell serious gear. You've got some stuff that would interest those moving into rebuildables, but they're likely to be scared off because it looks like a Spinner/Clearo market.

I know about the mobile issue, we are working on it with my developer at the moment to sort it out ;)
This + another last bits and bobs to get it usable on all platforms.

Thank you for that comment anyway, I am always opened on all types of hints and clues what could be done better ;)

I've just had a look on my pc and it looks good. Maybe a bit busy but apart from that I really like it (I've bookmarked it for future reference!). You sell a good range of stuff and it should appeal to all sorts of punter. I'm fairly new to the vaping world and I found it to be easy to navigate and not one of those stores that excludes by only offering higher or lower end products. And you are not too far from me, so when I visit Derby next I have a Vape Store I can visit while my missus does whatever it is she does.

One suggestion. A Lot of sites now have those pop-ups that ask if you're 18 before you can access the site. Annoying as pop-ups are, it's not a bad idea. You may want to add one.

Good luck and nice site.

I've just had a look on my pc and it looks good. Maybe a bit busy but apart from that I really like it (I've bookmarked it for future reference!). You sell a good range of stuff and it should appeal to all sorts of punter. I'm fairly new to the vaping world and I found it to be easy to navigate and not one of those stores that excludes by only offering higher or lower end products. And you are not too far from me, so when I visit Derby next I have a Vape Store I can visit while my missus does whatever it is she does.

One suggestion. A Lot of sites now have those pop-ups that ask if you're 18 before you can access the site. Annoying as pop-ups are, it's not a bad idea. You may want to add one.

Good luck and nice site.

Thanks mate, the pop up was there, at least yesterday, will have a look into that what happened :)

Always good to see new faces in the shop, feel free to pop in.

Even on a fast PC with fibre optic internet the front page load is too slow and the spacing keeps adjusting until all the scripts have run and photos. The mouse over ani on products is too aggressive and overlaps other elements, I really don't enjoy using sites that over do this, it's more distracting or annoying than eye catching. The general look is OK, but similar to lots of other sites. I only looked at a couple of pages and had to scroll far more than I wanted to which wouldn't quite put me off on a PC, would put me of on a mobile, but it feels like I have to do too much work when I click on a product I want to see the details straight away.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom