Vape Superstore
What's new

Told "you can't smoke that in here sir" in Tesco today

skraggy_uk

Postman
By the security guard as I was entering the store putting the vamo in my pocket.

Got my shopping, went to customer service and asked to see a written copy of their policy on electronic personal vaporizers. She rang the manager, then said "we don't have it written down or on signs but it is a polite request as we don't know what is in it". The security guy said it is a pain as he uses one himself, and girl on customer service said even in the staff room they have to go outside.

Oh and all this happened next to the Cirro ejuice stand :)

Now Aldi and Lidl I quite happily have a little toot now and again even in the queue. I don't blow clouds but there are often small wispy trails of "smoke" wafting away from me and nobody has even so much as tutted.

Again another reason to spend less in Tesco :)

Premier Ecigs
*sigh*

General rule is that you dont vape where you didnt smoke.....and a supernarket has never allowed smoking in the aisles.....

Tesco also sell lube, but funnily enough ive never felt the urge to grab a bit of lube and "take tea with the parson" next to the hot chicken counter.....

As I say, I was putting in my pocket whilst entering the store. I've never been told you can't smoke in here by walking in with a packet of cigs in my hand.

I've vaped on many places I wasn't allowed to smoke such as the pub :) And when I did in Aldi and Lidl it was just before Xmas when even they were stupidly busy, taking forever to get around the store for much longer than normal and kept discrete :)

Vape Green
As I say, I was putting in my pocket whilst entering the store. I've never been told you can't smoke in here by walking in with a packet of cigs in my hand.

I've vaped on many places I wasn't allowed to smoke such as the pub :) And when I did in Aldi and Lidl it was just before Xmas when even they were stupidly busy, taking forever to get around the store for much longer than normal and kept discrete :)
I jest (a little) but....and its a big but (well....more of a "however" ;) ) this sort of "thing" with vaping where we never smoked "could" give vaping a bit of a bad rep.....people just cant wait to jump on summit they dont understand, and as sure as eggs is eggs, a disgruntled daily mail reader will see you having a stealthy vape, and will write a letter whilst ringing radio 4's "you and yours" to complain about vaping......

Has anyone seen the tesco ecig advert?

"You can use them inside and places you cannot smoke"

But obviously not in tesco. Hypocritical money grabbing bandwagon jumping chunts!

Smoore
Lol, you wouldn't see a daily mail reader admitting to being in Aldi or Lidl :) They sell foreign muck in there and are full of imigrants and benefit cheats ;)

Vape Green
Has anyone seen the tesco ecig advert?

"You can use them inside and places you cannot smoke"

But obviously not in tesco. Hypocritical money grabbing bandwagon jumping chunts!

I'm off to Tesco just to have a vape, and if approached I will tell them the advert told me I can do it !!:banghead:

Elux
I shouldn't be wanking into the pots of humous?

News to me.

Back
Top Bottom