What's new

Best custard concentrate

ymtard33

Postman
Opinions on the best custard concentrate;
Ive just mixed a few bottles using Capella v2 vanilla custard which has gone into the steeping box. This is my first attempt at custard and I'd like to get a few more in there as they take so long to steep. So what are your opinions on the best custard flavours and flavours to mix them with?

I'd also like to know been considering custards for a while now as never had myself but enjoyed on the odd times I've tried friends, recently had some tjuice red astaire and was looking at there colonel custard next but not sure

I've just got some Capella for the first time and to me it tastes like that cheap custard that you mix with water. I don't like it at all.

The one I use which tastes much more like a home made custard is Cupcake World custard flavouring. It's less concentrated so you need more, but it costs half the price of Capella.

Their coconut is also very good.

I've just got some Capella for the first time and to me it tastes like that cheap custard that you mix with water. I don't like it at all.

The one I use which tastes much more like a home made custard is Cupcake World custard flavouring. It's less concentrated so you need more, but it costs half the price of Capella.

Their coconut is also very good.

Hiya bud, i've only used the capella v1 myself, just had 118ml concentrate delivered and got 100ml of GVC (clone) steeping, 100ml of banana custard steeping and 100ml of calicustard steeping.... Only fecking prob is i got to now wait a month before i can vape any of them and i'm down to my last 15ml of one i made back in sept :-(

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Hiya bud, i've only used the capella v1 myself, just had 118ml concentrate delivered and got 100ml of GVC (clone) steeping, 100ml of banana custard steeping and 100ml of calicustard steeping.... Only fecking prob is i got to now wait a month before i can vape any of them and i'm down to my last 15ml of one i made back in sept :-(

Yes, you've really got to plan ahead - I steep mine for 3 months, so I've got 3 x 100ml bottles lined up.

Is that GVC the one from the forum recipe section? Got most of my ingredients over Christmas, just waiting for some EM atm.

Is that GVC the one from the forum recipe section? Got most of my ingredients over Christmas, just waiting for some EM atm.

It is bud, and its really very good

It is bud, and its really very good

Well that's my first mix then, forget a 5ml tester. In at the deep end, usually works out fine for me in the long run [emoji2]
Have you made any changes or just gone with the original recipe?

Back
Top Bottom