What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any Snuff users?

i gave up the old stinky sticks using snuff and a vape , but I do some times still light up a cigar at xmas and on my birthday so ive gone from smoking about 30 fags a day to 2 or 3 cigars a year that's one hell of a big jump.
wilsons raspberry is my all day snuff :worship:

I have been dabbling in snuff for a couple of years now. I have tried about ten different flavours but can wholeheartedly recommend Gawith Apricot Snuff. Oddly it doesn't smell like apricot at all.

I only use it a couple of times a day and it can be very refreshing. The box/dispenser is fantastic as well. I also use a home made bicarb & saline nasal spray every night to clean out the gunk.

Last edited:
Haven't snorted anything for years now, never been one for snuff though.
I aggree with earlier posts though all tobacco products have a cancer risk, chewing tobacco was well known for causing mouth cancers and remember you have a chance of nasal problems with snuff and it could well get on your chest, all i am saying is vaping is safer than any form of tobacco use.

I must have been living under a rock or something because iv never seen the stuff lol I was given a Victorian snuff box years ago it's packed in my loft with all the other ugly things iv acquired over the years and I honestly believed snuff was something they used to use but never in my wildest dreams did I think people still used the stuff and I see it can be bought in flavours too does anyone have a link to where such amazing unseen products can be viewed or even purchased? [emoji2]

Still use snus when im on a plane... Stock up on it when im in Sweden, keep it in the freezer...lasts forever..

Our flights to and from the States last year was a breeze with a couple of bits of snus. It is still my choice of "dual" when dual fuelling. Fantastic stuff. :2thumbsup:

Our flights to and from the States last year was a breeze with a couple of bits of snus. It is still my choice of "dual" when dual fuelling. Fantastic stuff. :2thumbsup:
I have been going to Sweden for work for 15 years so discovered it a long time ago.. used it a lot when smoking..
Always have some in the freezer.. Still enjoy a portion.. Skruff Tranbar..

The last few weeks Iv been looking at snuff as a alternative to chewing. Anyone recommend a start up snuff. ( if there is such a thing)

The last few weeks Iv been looking at snuff as a alternative to chewing. Anyone recommend a start up snuff. ( if there is such a thing)
I've just got back into snuff after reading this thread a while back. My old man used to like a pinch of snuff and i used to have the odd sniffter once in a while. I've got quite a few now torque are really good and for a beginner
mcchrystal's original and genuine would probably be the best to begin with. I'm currently trying Dholakia herbal snuff which imho is really nice and i find has a relaxing effect and fubar bohica which is a choclate and chilli snuff which has one hell of a burn but is very morrish if you like chilli.

While it was a while ago i spent 10 years in convienience retail and even in the few stores that had snuff in stocl not once did i ever see anyone buy it. Kind of amazed its still a thing folks do. Never tried it myself but do wonder how good a decongestent mentholy ones are comapared to over the counter decongestent sprays and the old head over steaming bowl of water and olbas oil

Back
Top Bottom