What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Advice needed - first SS mesh build

This is something I actually know quite a bit about, so I'll link my guide here.

imgur.com/a/W0ReE

As stated in the thread I made about this coil, you can always ship it out to me. I'll drill it, coil it and send it your way.

Thanks - just read through your guide and I must say genesis atomisers look a little less scary than I though. Only a little though ;) As with all these things the only way to find out/learn is to have a go yourself...

Got all the tools except for the monster cutters for the steel rope.

Thanks - just read through your guide and I must say genesis atomisers look a little less scary than I though. Only a little though ;) As with all these things the only way to find out is to have a go yourself...

Got all the tools except for the monster cutters for the steel rope.

Glad it helped. Including the cutters, everything cost like 40 quid. Best vaping purchase I've ever bought.

I will say even tho I haven't done a SS rope wick on my geni yet (picking up wire cutters this week) the help from RagingMammoth helped me get a decent mesh build done in the interim

The squape r runs great with 400 mesh.

A good gennie to start on is the rsst. Just remember most genesis atties don't like being left on their side or they leak a bit. ...... hmm ok alot

Back
Top Bottom