What's new

Advice needed - first SS mesh build

This is something I actually know quite a bit about, so I'll link my guide here.

imgur.com/a/W0ReE

As stated in the thread I made about this coil, you can always ship it out to me. I'll drill it, coil it and send it your way.

Thanks - just read through your guide and I must say genesis atomisers look a little less scary than I though. Only a little though ;) As with all these things the only way to find out/learn is to have a go yourself...

Got all the tools except for the monster cutters for the steel rope.

Thanks - just read through your guide and I must say genesis atomisers look a little less scary than I though. Only a little though ;) As with all these things the only way to find out is to have a go yourself...

Got all the tools except for the monster cutters for the steel rope.

Glad it helped. Including the cutters, everything cost like 40 quid. Best vaping purchase I've ever bought.

I will say even tho I haven't done a SS rope wick on my geni yet (picking up wire cutters this week) the help from RagingMammoth helped me get a decent mesh build done in the interim

The squape r runs great with 400 mesh.

A good gennie to start on is the rsst. Just remember most genesis atties don't like being left on their side or they leak a bit. ...... hmm ok alot

Back
Top Bottom