What's new

I'm in love

airflow is drilled to 3/16 my trusty penny (dam spring) restiction wise no parallel coils as i havent been able to make decent one yet. as far as where thats a tuffy i live in the states

Hmmm, try and learn to single strand parralel asap...
Then get some 24awg nichrome 80, and do 4 wraps parralel (looks like 8 wraps with resistance of two ;) )
This would be one hell of a chucker.

Hmmm, try and learn to single strand parralel asap...
Then get some 24awg nichrome 80, and do 4 wraps parralel (looks like 8 wraps with resistance of two ;) )
This would be one hell of a chucker.

thats what happened to the last of my wire not sure i could thread 4 24s threw my positive ony got 2 22s by only catching the end of each
havent tried nichrome yet but i will

Last edited:
thats what happened to the last of my wire not sure i could thread 4 24s threw my positive ony got 2 22s by only catching the end of each

Hence single stranding.
Basically, only using one length of wire (or two) for dual coils.
You.wrap one off the rda, tighten everything, then.wrap the other the other side when it's on the rda.

i shall try after i get to the b&m

Honestly. Once you get used to it, it means the real fun can start. My daily tug build before I had to go sensible due to killing my.fave mod was a 0.06 ohm parallel 22awg nichrome. ;)

Honestly. Once you get used to it, it means the real fun can start. My daily tug build before I had to go sensible due to killing my.fave mod was a 0.06 ohm parallel 22awg nichrome. ;)

0.06 my 35A efest couldnt handle that what kind of cells you usin

Sony vtc4 atm, but the Samsung 25rs the battery king atm.
35amps will take it. Trust me. I have three... hahaha.

really cause ive read there really a 20A. and .06 at 4.2 volts is 70 amps i believe and since the penny is my only mech atm and i love it so id rather not pipe bomb it

really cause ive read there really a 20A. and .06 at 4.2 volts is 70 amps i believe and since the penny is my only mech atm and i love it so id rather not pipe bomb it

You'd probably.melt the spring yeah.
But, serious cloud chasing is based on something called pulse amps, plus, you're very very unlikely to ever pull 30 amps... I've ran setups as low as 0.02, and I've JUST been over.
Voltage drop+cell sag etc, makes you're actual load voltage a lot less haha.
If you're going into an open comp with no build restrictions be aware of this fact.
There are nutters out there... including me ;)

Back
Top Bottom