What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Urmom Genesis Coil Tutorial (RSST, SS Rope, Mesh, Ribbon)

RagingMammoth

Achiever
So I had a spare afternoon, so I thought I'd do everyone a tutorial on how I coil the RSST. I tried to make it as in depth and newb friendly as possible, hope it helps.

Urmom Coil Tutorial - Imgur

It's also incredibly important for me to note, I did NOT invent this coil. The original guide is here (UKVap.es) and was created by the co-owner of 8bitvape.co.uk. I just decided to do my take on the coil, and make it a little more in depth.

If you have any queries, feel free to PM me or tag me in this thread.

Edit: If this tutorial seems daunting to you, feel free to post me an RSST and I'll happily build it and post it back free.

Last edited:
Ah... just had a read back over my guide. I didn't realise it was as long as that...

It really doesn't take that long to do this, I just made it look extremely complicated. Woops.

Ah... just had a read back over my guide. I didn't realise it was as long as that...

It really doesn't take that long to do this, I just made it look extremely complicated. Woops.

good walkthru .i`m still not getting a geni ..i`m too stuck on regular tanks

Glad you liked it. It's converted me from dripping entirely, haven't touched one in two weeks.

i`ve gone right round in a circle and i`m back on my kayfun nano ..still carry a magma with me .but rarely use it ..got a hana 30 v3 from f/t coming for xmyth and i`ve ordered a fisto v2 thinking it be a better size on the hana ..got other drippers ..but like a tart i want them to match so both are black ..maybe a bit down the line i`ll try an rsst for shits and giggles but at the moment .my kayfun nano tank will last a full day and i rewick with muji once a week ..i`ve had the same coil in it for months .."i`m really lazy i know" lol

also my all day vape is my own custard that dont like low ohms ,so that maybe why i`m steering towards the kayfun @0.9 ohms .

i`ve gone right round in a circle and i`m back on my kayfun nano ..still carry a magma with me .but rarely use it ..got a hana 30 v3 from f/t coming for xmyth and i`ve ordered a fisto v2 thinking it be a better size on the hana ..got other drippers ..but like a tart i want them to match so both are black ..maybe a bit down the line i`ll try an rsst for shits and giggles but at the moment .my kayfun nano tank will last a full day and i rewick with muji once a week ..i`ve had the same coil in it for months .."i`m really lazy i know" lol

I should really of noted in the guide how long this build will last. For me, it lasts two weeks of 20mls or so a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. So that means it will work for around 280mls of juice, probably more if you want to push it. That's a lot of vaping.

I should really of noted in the guide how long this build will last. For me, it lasts two weeks of 20mls or so a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. So that means it will work for around 280mls of juice, probably more if you want to push it. That's a lot of vaping.

20 ml a day .fuck you drinking it or what ?..i probably dont vape 3 or 4 ml a day

20 ml a day .fuck you drinking it or what ?..i probably dont vape 3 or 4 ml a day

I don't vape that excessively to be honest, I have toned it down a bit. I used to do around 30 a day.

Also worth noting, this build is handling 80/20 vg pg, unwatered no problem at 30w. I should probably have put that in the guide.

I don't vape that excessively to be honest, I have toned it down a bit. I used to do around 30 a day.

Also worth noting, this build is handling 80/20 vg pg, unwatered no problem at 30w. I should probably have put that in the guide.

so its thirsty then lol even when dripping on low ohms i wasnt using anything more than 5/6 ml a day .luckily my job keeps my hands real busy

i can really see all the plus points in gennies ,,but they not for me yet anyway

so its thirsty then lol even when dripping on low ohms i wasnt using anything more than 5/6 ml a day .luckily my job keeps my hands real busy

Well, I used to drip about 15ml a day. It's not necessarily that thirsty, the vape just gets better if you chain vape. It gets really warm and dense and...mmmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom