What's new

Orchid v4 Single Coil??

I could run my v4 in single coil mode easy as one of the air holes is blocked inside the deck :-( just waiting for a replacement deck to arrive.

It's started to settle already. Harshness is going but flavour a little muted. I'll get this thing chugging if it kills me

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
How did it end up for you? All good I hope

If you prefer single coil just simply stuff a little cotton in the unneeded air hole.. The flavour should improve with that.

How did it end up for you? All good I hope

It's going well. Dual coils at 0.9ohm at 17w. Clouds like I've never had before but still not got the best of the flavour..it may just be a wicking thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

i'm strugglng with my v3, running dual coil @ 1 ohm but can't get the wicking right, 2 or 3 cracking draws and then a dry hit ! any advice on wicking this sucker ( its my first rta) would be greatfully recieved, back to the magma whilst contemplating,

i'm strugglng with my v3, running dual coil @ 1 ohm but can't get the wicking right, 2 or 3 cracking draws and then a dry hit ! any advice on wicking this sucker ( its my first rta) would be greatfully recieved, back to the magma whilst contemplating,

Less cotton buddy.

It's the only factor with the orchid.

Too much wick and dry hits, too little and leaks.

You will get there and when you do its a good device for the clouds.

Just don't expect it to keep up with your magma on flavour :)

Back
Top Bottom