Innokin
What's new

Review Flavourart Cornish cream tea

heisenberg

Postman
Have always been a sucker for dessert type flavours with Strawberry and cream or cherry bakewell type flavours being my favourite. Made do with a vamo and pro-tanks/nautilus' for the last 2 plus years, occasionally dabbling in drippers and so on but never having the patience to master them. Anyway, something clicked recently where i could actually build a half decent coil and have become a bit of a flavour whore and with money being tight i thought i would try mixing again to save a bit of cash so could try an assortment of drippers. Anyway, i digress.
In a nutshell have wanted to get a nice strawberry and cream with minimal fuss of adding 2 drops of this, 1% of that, leave to steep for a month, hop on one leg....you get the idea. I mean i get how people enjoy tinkering and the buzz one must get then they perfect a recipe but to me i just like the idea of bunging some nic, pg, vg and concentrate in a bottle, give it a shake and its good to go.
Thats exactly what i get with this concentrate. Opened the bottle and holy shit, it smelt nice, really nice and was a lot stronger than a lot of concentrates i have whiffed. Mixed some at 5% and it was nice but i wanted more so the next lot i mixed at 10% and to me that is spot on and ready to go straight out of the bottle.
If you are partial to a strawberry and cream dessert and just want something you can mix and vape i would highly recommend giving this a try.

Smoore
Dude!!! FFS, I just finalized my concentrate list! :banghead:

I'm glad you put me on to the original aerovape S/C so I trust your judgement on this one ;)

Bastard.

;)

AcmeFog
Sorry i do not agree i bought this concetrate after reading your review and am not happy with it :\

Elux
it's not bad at 10%, I added 1% TPA Strawberry and left it for a few days, much better

Back
Top Bottom