Phillp rocke grand reserve - creme de la creme 30ml

eliquidwarehouse

Premium Vendor
phillip-rocke.jpg

Phillp Rocke Grand Reserve

You sent mine out today :grin2:

Can't wait for the post man tomorrow

So.....

I got the e-liquid Friday and i have not been disappointed. I was nervous about spending so much on a liquid from Gemini, who i have never tried and a flavour that slightly worried me stating 'coffee'. I suppose what tipped me over the edge was the packing, just thought it would look amazing on display. Not really the reason you should buy juice but hey ho!

Now to the flavour, do not be put off by the coffee. The only SLIGHT hint of it was on the exhale. Personally i dont like coffee but this is nice. It has a lovely deep cream taste with a nice mix of hazlenut. I dont think this will be an all day vape for the price and the fact they only make it available a few times a year. It really should be used as a treat, just filling the odd tank or spend an evening dripping. It is truly amazing and deserves to be saved until you can give it your 100% attention.

This juice has a very heavy, deep, smooth, natural flavour with great vapour production. It is unbelievably smooth and rich. You can really tell this liquid has had a good steeping. I also bought a 5 pawns liquid at the same time and this liquid knocks the socks off it.

This juice really screams quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom