What's new

Updates to premises move

Looking good.. Now how can I convince the Mrs a 36 mile drive would be in her interest? (she doesn't vape) Christmas shopping in Sheffield this year? :)

We aren't a million miles away from Meadowhell ;) Just imagine driving back on the 'short cut' to the M1 and finding Parson Cross - then having to stop at a vape shop for directions :)

We aren't a million miles away from Meadowhell ;) Just imagine driving back on the 'short cut' to the M1 and finding Parson Cross - then having to stop at a vape shop for directions :)
The woman will be driving though.. I could input your postcode on the way and then act dumb haha *Ohh look a vape shop.. I won't be long* :)

Or just buy her something from meadowhall first to silence the moaning :)

The woman will be driving though.. I could input your postcode on the way and then act dumb haha *Ohh look a vape shop.. I won't be long* :)

Or just buy her something from meadowhall first to silence the moaning :)

If we make it headquarters for a meet, I will be heading down if you need a lift.

Parsons cross is a bit of a dingy area,when was the last shooting?

I'll try and pop in next time I'm off to the sister in laws at southy

Parsons cross is a bit of a dingy area,when was the last shooting?

I'll try and pop in next time I'm off to the sister in laws at southy

Lol, I grew up on a far worse Estate. That said, we are in a heavily secured enterprise centre so it's not all that bad. I'm not even advertising that a shop is there really so only customers in the know, know, you know.

There is crime in all areas of sheffield these days. There is a lot worse than Parsons cross nowadays. I will be up sometime next week leigh

Back
Top Bottom