What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Updates to premises move

Looking good.. Now how can I convince the Mrs a 36 mile drive would be in her interest? (she doesn't vape) Christmas shopping in Sheffield this year? :)

We aren't a million miles away from Meadowhell ;) Just imagine driving back on the 'short cut' to the M1 and finding Parson Cross - then having to stop at a vape shop for directions :)

We aren't a million miles away from Meadowhell ;) Just imagine driving back on the 'short cut' to the M1 and finding Parson Cross - then having to stop at a vape shop for directions :)
The woman will be driving though.. I could input your postcode on the way and then act dumb haha *Ohh look a vape shop.. I won't be long* :)

Or just buy her something from meadowhall first to silence the moaning :)

The woman will be driving though.. I could input your postcode on the way and then act dumb haha *Ohh look a vape shop.. I won't be long* :)

Or just buy her something from meadowhall first to silence the moaning :)

If we make it headquarters for a meet, I will be heading down if you need a lift.

Parsons cross is a bit of a dingy area,when was the last shooting?

I'll try and pop in next time I'm off to the sister in laws at southy

Parsons cross is a bit of a dingy area,when was the last shooting?

I'll try and pop in next time I'm off to the sister in laws at southy

Lol, I grew up on a far worse Estate. That said, we are in a heavily secured enterprise centre so it's not all that bad. I'm not even advertising that a shop is there really so only customers in the know, know, you know.

There is crime in all areas of sheffield these days. There is a lot worse than Parsons cross nowadays. I will be up sometime next week leigh

Back
Top Bottom