What's new

Updates to premises move

It should look even better when I get the partition wall skinned this weekend and hopefully next week hang the pvc strip door to the washing room :) That bit still left to do makes it feel like a building site still...

The main thing is the customer area is finished and I can get around to packing orders really quickly with the layout the way I want it.

Address please with postcode ;) and when you open leigh?

PlumeBlu - SOAR Works
14 Knutton Road
Parson Cross
Sheffield
S5 9NU

I am usually here around 9:30 but sometimes 10-ish at the moment and I am out for around 4:30 to do post office and/or pick up the kids.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at the moment - your stool will be kept warm for you MrTeaTime ;)

The only issue I am having at the moment is entry to the unit is usually done via reception and the back door but the customer entrance is at the main shutter - which is being kept down at the minute to conserve heating. Hopefully though I will pop up a partition wall just behind the shutter and put a proper door in and have a 'proper' entrance :)

Looks fucking awesome Leigh.

Will head up at some point and relieve you of some of your samples :D

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

PlumeBlu - SOAR Works
14 Knutton Road
Parson Cross
Sheffield
S5 9NU

I am usually here around 9:30 but sometimes 10-ish at the moment and I am out for around 4:30 to do post office and/or pick up the kids.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at the moment - your stool will be kept warm for you MrTeaTime ;)

The only issue I am having at the moment is entry to the unit is usually done via reception and the back door but the customer entrance is at the main shutter - which is being kept down at the minute to conserve heating. Hopefully though I will pop up a partition wall just behind the shutter and put a proper door in and have a 'proper' entrance :)
What date is the next vape meet then ;) we have the venue....just need a date ;)

Looking good.. Now how can I convince the Mrs a 36 mile drive would be in her interest? (she doesn't vape) Christmas shopping in Sheffield this year? :)

What date is the next vape meet then ;) we have the venue....just need a date ;)

Well, as you asked ;)

I was talking to jeffhds the other day about this. I was going to see if people fancied the next vape meet up here instead of the pub but will not be offended if people prefer to have a proper place to mooch about and get drinks from - where we are is a bit out of the way unless people are driving or getting a lift.

I think we are going to be in a much better position for hosting in a couple of weeks which means that the next meet can be organised in the meantime - we may have the cleanroom finished by then too so people can have a look around before it gets hosed down to decontaminate prior to mixing - to check we aren't just making it up :)

Well, as you asked ;)

I was talking to jeffhds the other day about this. I was going to see if people fancied the next vape meet up here instead of the pub but will not be offended if people prefer to have a proper place to mooch about and get drinks from - where we are is a bit out of the way unless people are driving or getting a lift.

I think we are going to be in a much better position for hosting in a couple of weeks which means that the next meet can be organised in the meantime - we may have the cleanroom finished by then too so people can have a look around before it gets hosed down to decontaminate prior to mixing - to check we aren't just making it up :)
Fucking cool.......we can order pizza in ;)

Back
Top Bottom