What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Updates to premises move

It should look even better when I get the partition wall skinned this weekend and hopefully next week hang the pvc strip door to the washing room :) That bit still left to do makes it feel like a building site still...

The main thing is the customer area is finished and I can get around to packing orders really quickly with the layout the way I want it.

Address please with postcode ;) and when you open leigh?

PlumeBlu - SOAR Works
14 Knutton Road
Parson Cross
Sheffield
S5 9NU

I am usually here around 9:30 but sometimes 10-ish at the moment and I am out for around 4:30 to do post office and/or pick up the kids.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at the moment - your stool will be kept warm for you MrTeaTime ;)

The only issue I am having at the moment is entry to the unit is usually done via reception and the back door but the customer entrance is at the main shutter - which is being kept down at the minute to conserve heating. Hopefully though I will pop up a partition wall just behind the shutter and put a proper door in and have a 'proper' entrance :)

Looks fucking awesome Leigh.

Will head up at some point and relieve you of some of your samples :D

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

PlumeBlu - SOAR Works
14 Knutton Road
Parson Cross
Sheffield
S5 9NU

I am usually here around 9:30 but sometimes 10-ish at the moment and I am out for around 4:30 to do post office and/or pick up the kids.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at the moment - your stool will be kept warm for you MrTeaTime ;)

The only issue I am having at the moment is entry to the unit is usually done via reception and the back door but the customer entrance is at the main shutter - which is being kept down at the minute to conserve heating. Hopefully though I will pop up a partition wall just behind the shutter and put a proper door in and have a 'proper' entrance :)
What date is the next vape meet then ;) we have the venue....just need a date ;)

Looking good.. Now how can I convince the Mrs a 36 mile drive would be in her interest? (she doesn't vape) Christmas shopping in Sheffield this year? :)

What date is the next vape meet then ;) we have the venue....just need a date ;)

Well, as you asked ;)

I was talking to jeffhds the other day about this. I was going to see if people fancied the next vape meet up here instead of the pub but will not be offended if people prefer to have a proper place to mooch about and get drinks from - where we are is a bit out of the way unless people are driving or getting a lift.

I think we are going to be in a much better position for hosting in a couple of weeks which means that the next meet can be organised in the meantime - we may have the cleanroom finished by then too so people can have a look around before it gets hosed down to decontaminate prior to mixing - to check we aren't just making it up :)

Well, as you asked ;)

I was talking to jeffhds the other day about this. I was going to see if people fancied the next vape meet up here instead of the pub but will not be offended if people prefer to have a proper place to mooch about and get drinks from - where we are is a bit out of the way unless people are driving or getting a lift.

I think we are going to be in a much better position for hosting in a couple of weeks which means that the next meet can be organised in the meantime - we may have the cleanroom finished by then too so people can have a look around before it gets hosed down to decontaminate prior to mixing - to check we aren't just making it up :)
Fucking cool.......we can order pizza in ;)

Back
Top Bottom