What's new

Heated discussion

Of course I meant any one eliquid contains only 4. There are hundreds of different flavourings, but most are artificial flavours and are chemically very similar.

Any given flavour can contain in the region of 15 different chemicals, I believe, to make up the distinct taste. Some of those chemicals have been confirmed as potentially harmful in high doses ie diacetyl, some are known to be benign ie menthol, but there are a huge number that are completely unknown. The balance of judgement is still that vaping is in order of 100s of times safer than smoking, but it definitely isn't 'safe'

See Johnny. Johnny has a knife. Run Sally, run. Johnny isn't safe.

See Johnny's car, it's a nice red car. Run Barry - run for your life because Johnny is coming to drive over you. Johnny's car isn't safe.

See Johnny's George Foreman grill. Run Shanise, Johnny is going to trap your hand in it and then smack you upside the head seven times with the whole thing. Johnny's George Foreman grill isn't safe.

I suspect most things in life are not safe.

Especially anything belonging to Johnny.

IMG_0623.JPG

:-)

Both parties (the fors and the againsts) mostly spout unsubstantiated bollox with regards to vaping health risks/benefits imo. I see no reason or need for justification either way. In a nutshell, who the fuck should care whether I'm smoking 50 fags a day or vaping 10 mls of juice a day, besides myself?
Vaping?Smoking? Both pretty banal activities that just don't seem worthy of heated discussion imo. vaping? hmm I push a button and inhale vapour. smoking? hmm I light a fag and smoke the fekker. Discussion over in under 5 seconds. :yahoo:

I agree with you! I do tell my smoker friends they should try it but I don't push my opinion on them. I started vaping for the health of me and my children. If a person doesn't smoke or vape then why start a discussion about something they don't know about..I do my research for myself. My bestfriend started vaping a week before me. I share info I learn with her. I don't go around telling all smokers they should quit. Its not my life. I try to concentrate on me.

This is actually my first day with vaping only..I was smokin 3-4 cigarettes a day and vaping. I'm determined to stop for good and just vape. Thanks to this forum I don't feel so alone struggling to lay them down.

After three years of vaping, my pee still smells bad so I would not say that it is harmless but it is definitely better than smoking.
When I use Protank, I use up a lot more liquid and get a rash in my ears and on the neck. So I would say that too much vaping is bad.

Last edited:
After three years of vaping, my pee still smells bad so I would not say that it is harmless but it is definitely better than smoking.
When I use Protank, I use up a lot more liquid and get a rash in my ears and on the neck. So I would say that too much vaping is bad.

since I started vaping my pee smells like what im vaping ... the day it comes out looking like Heisenberg im off to the Dr s

since I started vaping my pee smells like what im vaping ... the day it comes out looking like Heisenberg im off to the Dr s

as long as he does not ask you for a pee sample and you get the bottles mixed up ;)

sorry, I will get my coat :)

Ecig Changes lots of, bad habits of smoking and unexpected waste of money. We have to effort making world smoke free.

Ecig Changes lots of, bad habits of smoking and unexpected waste of money. We have to effort making world smoke free.

And yet we still have to put up with people coughing when ty get in the way of the exhaled vapour as though its still smoke.

couple of my mates the ther day were downwind of the vapour, and not much of it when one, then the other both went into coughing fits. I found it funny later when both had steaming cups of coffee but for some reason werent coughing as they drank that.

fuckwitz everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom