What's new

Acesmok ace50 50w box mod mini review

VaPeZ

Postman
This was my chosen replacement for a siegelli 50w which has a faulty oled screen

1st impressions: visual

Good size, no sharp edges, nice finish, Back panel doesn't sit flush with edges but a very clean looking device minus the 2 tiny scratches on the front.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1415267830.697448.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1415267843.986082.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1415267857.757145.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1415267868.273302.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1415267879.029114.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1415267890.719801.jpg

2nd impression: inside

Opened it up felt a bit gutted looks like QC didn't care.. Tatty battery tray and soldering looks a bit messy not to mention battery is upside down this time.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1415268200.683165.jpg

3rd impression : turn on and first use.

Straight away noticed the oled screen is slightly off the window kinda away on one side and slightly angled .
It is infact a 7-50w not a 3-50w as stated not that I needed it that low . It's showing resistance as 2.1 on a 1.8 coil. But it does fire pretty much straight away. Buttons feel brilliant menu is simple bar lockout is on if its set to off and off if it's set to on.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1415268880.550615.jpg

Overall impression:

I can live with the little problems of the screen and rear case not sitting flush. The resistance being out I'll have to remember and just go off what my ohm meter shows. It's strong feeling device and as long as it keeps firing then I'm gonna be happy.

Let's see if this last past a month as my siegelli lasted just under a month from purchase and this is my replacement.

Thanks for reading all this

VaPeZ

It's all shits and giggles till somebody giggles and shits

After 6 hours use I can defiantly say I am happy. The cons are just little nigily things.
me bein a bit anal about the mini problems. It fires out of sleep mode so there's no delay from press to vape :-).
And as for the vaping side of it bar the one time I tasted utter crap don't no why but putting it down to my nautilus playing up as it happened with the nemesis ss.

So all is good. I'm a happy chap :-)

I've had a few emails , from our Chinese friends over this . Did you buy it from a UK vendor . Glad both of you seem to be getting on . All the best

I've had a few emails , from our Chinese friends over this . Did you buy it from a UK vendor . Glad both of you seem to be getting on . All the best

Hi yes It was a replacement for a sigellie 50w
The nice people at @elegantvapour
Done me a exchange. Now a day or 2 later I'm actually happier with this then my sigelli :-). It's absolutely comfortable to hold. And a few friends have even said it looks a lot better and stronger :-)

Done me a exchange. Now a day or 2 later I'm actually happier with this then my sigelli :-). It's absolutely comfortable to hold. And a few friends have even said it looks a lot better and stronger :-)

Out of interest, what was your problem with the Sigelei?

Out of interest, what was your problem with the Sigelei?

The oled screen display flickered then died a day later. Device still worked but the screen was completey shot. So was vaping blind :-/.

Cheers thanks for that , all the very best Mark, by the way nice little review ;)

was wondering about this one, thanks very much for sharing your pics and thoughts. :)

No worry fella if I'm honest. It's thrashing my sigelli left right and centre. Main point being its smooth all round. I kept getting sharp pains stabbing my self with the corners on the sigelli.
The ace50 is hitting all the right points for me now I no I got a little bitchy on the review but as it is I was being a tad bit anal and asking for perfection. The little problems happened all the way back at acesmok. Intime I know this will sort its self out and Qc will get better Overall I'd gladly buy another already but I don't see this happening anytime soon :-).

Cheers thanks for that , all the very best Mark, by the way nice little review ;)

Your more than welcome :-) I no I was a bit anal picking out all points but what's a review for :-) tbh it's an amazing device I'm actually mad about it now. Fires like a trooper and those buttons are absolute perfection press just like iPhone buttons ( which this device is loosely designed round) with a lovely click sound and I don't feel like my fingers are getting worn down :-)

Take it easy Andi :-)

(Edited because thought you was the vendor haha)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom