Innokin
What's new

Mesh

Jimmydids

Achiever
Morning chaps, anyone got any links to good tutorials on making mesh wicks and coiling them? Can't seem to get more than two wraps to light up no matter how much I fiddle with the damn thing....

Vape Superstore
Did someone say 'mesh'

*runs away to gibber quietly in the dark*

My experience is pretty much the same as yours. Gave up in the end.

Check out youtube Robert "the armed vaper" has a couple of decent build tutorials,I'm on my phone sadly no decent copy and paste,but search for ss wick tend look for the above poster he has one for mesh and wire,hope this sorts you out mate

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

AcmeFog
Slowly making progress, kanthal has been breaking when firing, gone for some thicker stuff now and almost had it but it keeps dying on me

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Slowly making progress, kanthal has been breaking when firing, gone for some thicker stuff now and almost had it but it keeps dying on me

Can you face Rip Trippers? If you can, he does some really great mesh builds. If you find gennie reviews, Todd also does a few, but tends to use ss rope on the whole. Me, I just make a tube n do a few wraps of wire, has always worked a treat. Good luck!

Vape Green
Thanks for the replies guys, and keep suggestions coming cos I will take a look at any that get posted. Watched a YouTube but wasn't as close up as i'd like and the UKVap confused me a bit but I'll take a look on a bigger screen later. I've given up for today, putting a dual coil on a dripper and redoing my heron, helping me relax after a couple of hours stressing

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom