What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Having some infuriating wicking problems with cotton, making me not want to vape...

Well, it's not as bad as it was. Still an issue though.

All I can suggest is to swap flavours every day. Seems to sort of fix it for me. If I chainvape I lose it, if I take 2 hour breaks I get it back. Very annoying.

this is the same for me with ANY custard - always has been

Well, it's not as bad as it was. Still an issue though.

All I can suggest is to swap flavours every day. Seems to sort of fix it for me. If I chainvape I lose it, if I take 2 hour breaks I get it back. Very annoying.

Glad there's an improvement.

Going by your post count, I'd guess you've tried lots of juices; but if not tried Southern Steam (Smoke Rainbow do 1ml samples) might be worth a go, as they have quite a different flavour to anything else I've tried. (Same story for me, though - really liked some of the 1ml samples; bought their 5ml bottles direct from US; by time they turned up, my tastes had changed... Bugger.)

I've had this problem for around 6 months. I take two Atties and swap regularly to try and combat it.
One thing that does help to reset my palette is 7up. It'll only last a while though. Another thing I do is make sure I don't inhale onto my tongue. I try to get the vapour to hit the roof of my mouth and then the tongue gets a nice blast on the exhale. Might sound stupid but it works for me

Glad there's an improvement.

Going by your post count, I'd guess you've tried lots of juices; but if not tried Southern Steam (Smoke Rainbow do 1ml samples) might be worth a go, as they have quite a different flavour to anything else I've tried. (Same story for me, though - really liked some of the 1ml samples; bought their 5ml bottles direct from US; by time they turned up, my tastes had changed... Bugger.)

Well, I only DIY now. Does sound nice though.

Back
Top Bottom