What's new

Giving up

When I first started I used high VG ones from a shop in Stockport but can't find shops that stock high VG locally
But saying that these Mr vapour ones I've got seem to be ok thanks

I've recently started packing out and diluting my juice with a couple of squirts of pure VG, it lowers the nic content but dilutes the flavour a bit. I bought Glycerine BP (which is Vegetable Glycol) from a Numark chemist at £1.75 for 100 ml. I only added it to calm down some Jac Desert Ship that I've got. Recently I have noticed that if I really cane the Vamo for a day or 2 it gives me diohrea dioreaha dioreaah dieroeah dioreoah dioerhae the shits

Last edited:
I've recently started packing out and diluting my juice with a couple of squirts of pure VG, it lowers the nic content but dilutes the flavour a bit. I bought Glycerine BP from (which is Vegetable Glycol) from a Numark chemist at £1.75 for 100 ml. I only added it to calm down some Jac Desert Ship that I've got. Recently I have noticed that if I really cane the Vamo for a day or 2 it gives me diohrea dioreaha dioreaah dieroeah dioreoah dioerhae the shits
(amusing if the strikethrough worked!)

like this
like this[\S]
Doesn't look like its enabled on the forum :wink: :P

Last edited:
I am new at this but before i took he plunge I over-researched everything (as I always do!) and came across something that might help.

Apparently a very small percentage of people have been found to have a mild intolerance of PG (one of the carriers used in e-liquids). This intolerance often results in heartburn, stomach ache and acid indigestion.
Sounds like what you are experiencing?

So when you next buy a juice, try and get one that is more VG based to see if that helps you.

Good luck on kicking the rollies for good :)

I totally agree with this..I'm subscribed to a vaping chanel on youtubes and they were saying the same thing. He has to get 100% vg liquid. Another thing to think about is acid reflux. I have acid reflux and there are certain flavors that upset my stomach even though I take meds for it. I would definetly look into both.

Back
Top Bottom