What's new

Coming Soon: Fat Daddy Vapes v4 510 Connector

RicModMaker

Vendor
Hitting the shelves on the 1st November. Lovely piece of engineering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw these earlier on Fatdaddys facebook, you fucker Seedy!

I might have to upgrade my Cana Mod now...

They do look nice but....

Are the juice well, rings in different sizes available WITH each unit, or do you buy them as aftermarket items?

To solder the+pos connections, on the previous version you took the pin out and soldered the wire to avoid melting things. Do those new versions do the same?

Reason for asking is, gf has just this weekend given me permission to upgrade the 510's on my boxes and I'll happily wait until Nov to buy a couple of the very tidy looking new versions if I can still solder on my 14awg wires without risking a shagged 510.

I've asked fdv about soldering them. I couldn't get the pin out. Im sure hes thought of something. Hes pretty on the ball. The 22 and 30mm are separate things. I'll be selling them for £1.50 and £1.70 respectively.

They do look nice but....

Are the juice well, rings in different sizes available WITH each unit, or do you buy them as aftermarket items?

To solder the+pos connections, on the previous version you took the pin out and soldered the wire to avoid melting things. Do those new versions do the same?

Reason for asking is, gf has just this weekend given me permission to upgrade the 510's on my boxes and I'll happily wait until Nov to buy a couple of the very tidy looking new versions if I can still solder on my 14awg wires without risking a shagged 510.

I've been assured that the material that the oring is made out of can take some serious heat so it's OK to solder straight to it and that it's not a piece of rubber.

Cheers Ric,I'll wait until you have them in stock & order 2 as I'm likely to need another for a 2nd box sometime soon.One will be a standard size juice well & the other will be 30 mm as I'm buying a Mutation XL in the very near future which is 28.5 mm and will not bother me with the overhang,but IS likely to produce some comments :P

Seedy nice connector, looks ace!

any thoughts on getting in the bottom feeder pins//tubing etc for the ft v3?

Back
Top Bottom