What's new

Giving up

It mght not be the nic it could be a brand or flavour or ingredient.

There are some that i cant vape. Its trial and error til you sus out what it is.

Yes I pop into a lot of shops as my job takes me all over the place but one day I wanted try Hangsen coffee and every shop I went in said sorry we don't do it in that strength

It mght not be the nic it could be a brand or flavour or ingredient.

There are some that i cant vape. Its trial and error til you sus out what it is.

You may be right there but I do find lower nics are better
Just thought that sounds rude

The shops stocking hangsen & dekang may not offer much range in the low/zero nic strength, as a high proportion of their customers will be fairly new vapers & demand will be for the 12-24mg strengths. Gourmet juice vendors online will offer a wider range of strengths & PG/VG ratio

I am new at this but before i took he plunge I over-researched everything (as I always do!) and came across something that might help.

Apparently a very small percentage of people have been found to have a mild intolerance of PG (one of the carriers used in e-liquids). This intolerance often results in heartburn, stomach ache and acid indigestion.
Sounds like what you are experiencing?

So when you next buy a juice, try and get one that is more VG based to see if that helps you.

Good luck on kicking the rollies for good :)

I am new at this but before i took he plunge I over-researched everything (as I always do!) and came across something that might help.

Apparently a very small percentage of people have been found to have a mild intolerance of PG (one of the carriers used in e-liquids). This intolerance often results in heartburn, stomach ache and acid indigestion.
Sounds like what you are experiencing?

So when you next buy a juice, try and get one that is more VG based to see if that helps you.

Good luck on kicking the rollies for good :)

When I first started I used high VG ones from a shop in Stockport but can't find shops that stock high VG locally
But saying that these Mr vapour ones I've got seem to be ok thanks

Back
Top Bottom