What's new

Giving up

vaporhm

Postman
Vaping is my way of giving up smoking but everytime I give up smoking I get really bad acid stomach, I am now finding the more the nicotine the worse it gets does anyone else have this problem and what do you do to sort it apart from the usual acid tabs

Vaping is my way of giving up smoking but everytime I give up smoking I get really bad acid stomach, I am now finding the more the nicotine the worse it gets does anyone else have this problem and what do you do to sort it apart from the usual acid tabs

I dont have this problem. I feel so much better for not smoking. Bad cough when i wake up and go to sleep. How many did you use to smoke???

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

God that's hard to say 2_3 oz's a week and that's a lot o think but this is the longest I've gone and I can't stand the smell of people smoking now so there's no turning back. I do love to vape so who ever invented vaping should get a meddle

Thinking about it vaping as been happening for a few hundred years think it was the Arabs who started it I may be wrong though

God that's hard to say 2_3 oz's a week and that's a lot o think but this is the longest I've gone and I can't stand the smell of people smoking now so there's no turning back. I do love to vape so who ever invented vaping should get a meddle

Hopefully its only temporary. What nic you vaping at?

12mg going to cut it down got a few 30 ml bottles to get through first though. Then get some lower one's and some zero one's too

Then there is another problem the lower the nic the less choices you have of flavors WHY is that ?

Then there is another problem the lower the nic the less choices you have of flavors WHY is that ?

All the vendors i buy from have nic starting at 6 going up to 18

Back
Top Bottom