What's new

a nice rda ruined...

Read a FB post says asmodus rda has issues with centre post spinning when you try to tighten screws, might just go plume veil 26650 though. I've got the 18650 and it wasn't bad apart from needing butcher the slot air holes (wider)and block off the thru - negative holes to stop it pissing juice over my hand. The Tobh 26650 needs checking too after I've finished watching this film.

Read a FB post says asmodus rda has issues with centre post spinning when you try to tighten screws, might just go plume veil 26650 though. I've got the 18650 and it wasn't bad apart from needing butcher the slot air holes (wider)and block off the thru - negative holes to stop it pissing juice over my hand. The Tobh 26650 needs checking too after I've finished watching this film.

Hey Chegs u thought about the 26650 mutation xl? modandatties.com hav a selection of 28mm drippers.

Sounds like you need to work on your inhale.
But yeaaaah. You'll be fine... look at my sig... should tell you all you need to know. So far, 13 rdas have died in my hands from broken posts, insulator failure, or general Fuck uppery.

Alright Raguri how do u mean "work on your inhale"? Teach me your ways master!

Hey Chegs u thought about the 26650 mutation xl? modandatties.com hav a selection of 28mm drippers.

Alright Raguri how do u mean "work on your inhale"? Teach me your ways master!

If I was feeling nice, yes.
But I feel like Crap and you did my pet hate twice. Don't quote and mention. Its annoying.
But...
Get a delrin wide bore, keep your tongue flat, and inhale from your diaphragm.

If I was feeling nice, yes.
But I feel like Crap and you did my pet hate twice. Don't quote and mention. Its annoying.
But...
Get a delrin wide bore, keep your tongue flat, and inhale from your diaphragm.

Cheers Raguri, I do hav a decent drip tip. A signature tips 6mm bore frosted acrylic but just wasnt using it at the time. Sorry mate bout the quote/mention twice! wont do it again

Back
Top Bottom