What's new

a nice rda ruined...

Its very similar to the doge rda, that also has a silly logo on it.
The airflow on it though is great, looks like exactly the same dual cyclops air holes on this!

Its very similar to the doge rda, that also has a silly logo on it.
The airflow on it though is great, looks like exactly the same dual cyclops air holes on this!

I'd love a doge, but the insulators are shit... So much for "competition"

could be alot worse rags ..have you seen the state of the little boy dripper :D

I like it... but... I like pinoy stuff.
Pinoy is always loud and proud, Euro is rather plain.

Less is more.

Unless it's ohms and then more is more.

Unless it's Suzanne Moore and then less Moore is more.

R they! oh, ive not had it too long. Done abit on it @ .1 but didnt like how warm the vtc4 was gettin plus some how with those air holes i managed to burn my lip on vapor/drip tip. Prob something to do with the 18 awg kanthal.

Less is more.

Unless it's ohms and then more is more.

Unless it's Suzanne Moore and then less Moore is more.

Pffft, boring sod. ;)
Less ohms, More fun!
I'm not happy unless I can block a chunt from view who's a good 6foot away from me. ;)

R they! oh, ive not had it too long. Done abit on it @ .1 but didnt like how warm the vtc4 was gettin plus some how with those air holes i managed to burn my lip on vapor/drip tip. Prob something to do with the 18 awg kanthal.

Sounds like you need to work on your inhale.
But yeaaaah. You'll be fine... look at my sig... should tell you all you need to know. So far, 13 rdas have died in my hands from broken posts, insulator failure, or general Fuck uppery.

Zenith = delrin insulator for the drip tip, yet sub-ohm and the drip tip gets too hot to use

Mephisto = no delrin insulator, yet drip tip stays cool even when chain vaping.

Both clones so sub-ohm ate the centre post insulator, though the Mephisto is supposed to be PEEK.

3D dripper centre post insulator has been modified to fix the Mephisto and it now works great apart from there isn't enough room for 8.4V coils, and it's bigger brother 26650 has an extra post so reducing the space for a decent sized coil.
Zenith 26650 has an even worse problem as there are 5 fucking posts in it.

Went looking for 26650 RDA and seems that they all have either shit airflow or extra posts. I'm now thinking of taking the Dreadnaut RDA and fashioning something for it to allow me to use it on the box mod. Grrrrrrr

Zenith = delrin insulator for the drip tip, yet sub-ohm and the drip tip gets too hot to use

Mephisto = no delrin insulator, yet drip tip stays cool even when chain vaping.

Both clones so sub-ohm ate the centre post insulator, though the Mephisto is supposed to be PEEK.

3D dripper centre post insulator has been modified to fix the Mephisto and it now works great apart from there isn't enough room for 8.4V coils, and it's bigger brother 26650 has an extra post so reducing the space for a decent sized coil.
Zenith 26650 has an even worse problem as there are 5 fucking posts in it.

Went looking for 26650 RDA and seems that they all have either shit airflow or extra posts. I'm now thinking of taking the Dreadnaut RDA and fashioning something for it to allow me to use it on the box mod. Grrrrrrr

Look at the Cerberus

Back
Top Bottom