Vape Club
What's new

Review Sainsburys Strawberry Flavouring - by eck

Royal Flush Vape
Defiantly some good advice given on here. Not all food favourings are safe to vape you have to remember they are designed to be used in food and not to be heated up and inhaled

Edit: just looked on Cupcake world list of there flavours that are unsuitable to vape and strawberry is not on their list but I would still wait for the email response

Last edited:
AcmeFog
If it was orange/lemon or aniseed flavour, I'd be keen to see the sheets, but strawberry? Nah, sod that...If it tastes fine and doesn't have x oil included on the ingredients, fill yer lungs. If you have since died, then please ignore my post

I've got a strawberry and almond eliquid I made when I first started mixing using that Strawberry flavouring from sainsbury.

It's not bad at all but I ended up emptying the bottle of flavoring down the sink to salvage the bottle..

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
Have you tried drop some into a bowl of water to see if any oil residues show up?.

I was gonna drop a piece of rat shit in just for a larf but couldn't find any

So Just for you

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1414187496.309101.jpg

Nowt to see ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Vape Green
There are people out there doing scary things. All I can see is the daily mail nagging on about having proof that vaping is dangerous when someone makes themselves I'll by doing something like this. You can bet they won't say anything about the actual facts of somebody vaping a strawberry smelling lamp oil or some equally dodgy substance.

All in all, it's down to individuals what they choose to do though. Just a shame that everybody gets tarred with the same brush when those same individuals do something stupid.

to the OP, do whatever floats your boat, but as there is enough trouble with the contents of ecig liquid already, anything anyone says in here is irrelevant on the subject of whether sainsburys food flavouring is safe to vape or not.

Chip pan oil is (probably) safe to cook chips in, but drinking it from the pan while still hot, not so much. The main fact I see here? You are using something not designed or intended for the purpose you are putting it to, so all bets and blame are off the table.

oh lookee...

Thank you for your email. I am sorry that my colleague did not pick up on the barcode you supplied.

Unfortunately, we do not have MSDS details for items such as the strawberry flavouring. The only information we can provide is the ingredients list which can be found on the packaging itself.

We appreciate you contacting us and we hope this information has been helpful.

Kind regards,

Michael Bradley
Customer Manager
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd | 33 Holborn, London | EC1N 2HT

But then got this:

Thank you for your email in which you have requested the chemical breakdown of our strawberry flavouring. I am happy to confirm that the strawberry flavouring consists of Natural flavourings including, strawberry and beetroot, the latter of which is colourless and odourless.

I hope that this has answered your question to your satisfaction.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in store again soon.

Kind regards,

David Wright
Customer Manager
Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd | 33 Holborn, London | EC1N 2HT
[email protected] | 0800 636 262
twitter.com/sainsburys | facebook.com/sainsburys

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom