Duffloop

Postman
Saw this on the shelf at knock down price of 69p
Ingredients say PG based
Mixed it 10% with 3% dulce de leche and 3% Bavarian cream 50/50

Bleeding ell - it's good! Almost as good as jam rolly polly by tripH

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1414110465.427029.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Is it safe for vaping though, it just says natural ingredients, could contain oils for example....

Natural flavouring can be anything. .. often for fruit flavouring oils are the most easily obtainable source and are not safe to vape... unless you can get a full breakdown of what is contained in this flavouring I wouldn't vape it... you could end up with popcorn lung... a pretty nasty way to kill yourself and often undetectable until pretty advanced which could be after a long period of usage... seriously kids... don't vape it if you don't know what's in it...

Natural flavouring can be anything. .. often for fruit flavouring oils are the most easily obtainable source and are not safe to vape... unless you can get a full breakdown of what is contained in this flavouring I wouldn't vape it... you could end up with popcorn lung... a pretty nasty way to kill yourself and often undetectable until pretty advanced which could be after a long period of usage... seriously kids... don't vape it if you don't know what's in it...

yeh - listen to Nikki

me? well if it's good enough for Vegans its good enough for me ;-)

Some food flavourings are ok, some aren't most of the vape flavourings we use started their lives as food flavourings. First test is drip some in water and if it floats chuck it. Lipoid Pneumonia is a nasty way to die. Diacetyl and Acetoin are also an issue but more likely to be present in creamy flavours than a strawberry. Ideally you need an ingredients list from the supplier to be completely sure.

Back
Top Bottom