What's new

Review Vapours-r-us cherry menthol.

simonsays

Achiever
This concentrate was an impulse buy on eBay from the vendor mentioned in the title.

Paid for by my good self with my pocket money. No connection with the vendor, all opinions are my own.

First off.... Price was £3.49 for 30mls of concentrate including P&P. Outstandingly cheap! It arrived next day in the ubiquitous white jiffy envelope. One 30ml squeezy plastic bottle with a dripper tip.

I've mixed up a quick sample at 10% flavoring, 3mg nic and 70:30 PG/ VG. No other flavourings or additives. Dripped straight into a 306 dripping atty and sampled without any steeping.

It's surprisingly good. Sweet and ever so slightly artificial cherry with a hint of menthol on the exhale. Very reminiscent of a tunes cough sweet.

I'll put the sample away for a week and revisit this thread with an update.

The eBay vendor has *lots* of concentrates listed.

Bit of a bump, but did it get better with some steeping. Have just heard of this vendor and was curious about this juice.

Can't say I noticed much of a difference by letting it steep.

I'd did modify my mix for the rest of the concentrate, 15% in a 50 / 50 mix was much tastier.

I've also enjoyed their mixed berries concentrate. Great value.

I'd did modify my mix for the rest of the concentrate, 15% in a 50 / 50 mix was much tastier.

Got a link to their items?

Thanks Simon. At the price I think I'll give it a shot. Maybe increase the percentage for high VG. Don't think I could use 50/50 in most of my kit, my throat wouldn't thank me for it.

Love the profile pic btw, ecigs are great underground! Currently use an old Vamo in my suit pocket, but need to find something cheap and a bit more compact to do the same job.

I've been looking at them and thought the price is unreal they must be crap but obviously my thoughts were wrong

I stumbled across them on EBay, placed an order that took 9 days to arrive, and can honestly say I have now discovered the most unimaginable, disgusting concentrates that have the miss fortune to have been produced.

All 6 seem to excel in a lovely artificial taste, some bearing no resemblance to what they are supposed to be, yet seem able to give you that nice warm Uuuurrrrrrggggghhhh! Feeling .

Ah well back to Capella. TA, etc, etc

Totally agree with that had same experience with them as well learned my lesson

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom