What's new

Help this idiot - nemesis clone

Many thanks all, I really appreciate the guidance I'll try for a few more minutes, will try again tomorrow. Maybe today is the start and end of my adventures with mech mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Toby. Look at my pic and it'll be sorted in 30 seconds. Look at the open end of the tube with storm trooper on there's a little ring there about thickness of a pound coin. Unthread that, it's the kick ring.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Many thanks all, I really appreciate the guidance I'll try for a few more minutes, will try again tomorrow. Maybe today is the start and end of my adventures with mech mods!

can you actually see the ring we are referring to and simply cannot separate it - or is there no ring there??

Dont give up!
Them two bits are a pita, sleep and sort it tomorrow :)

This looks like the same section, but mine was connected to the top cap and not bottom tube, likes your is. Judging by his top cap pic - there is where it is also

I think you might be right.

Toby. Look at my pic and it'll be sorted in 30 seconds. Look at the open end of the tube with storm trooper on there's a little ring there about thickness of a pound coin. Unthread that, it's the kick ring.

Cheers man, it's not there though. I'm pretty sure it's by the top cap, just that the damn thing won't unscrew!!!

I think you might be right.

Yes, coz all the tubes are interchangeable, its seems to be pot luck where this particular ring ends up

when I got my nemy, it was connected to the top cap, but my mates was connected to the bottom tube like your is - damn pita that ring (also its not for the kick - that's the slightly bigger one (1.5-2cm one)

Manic is right, it is that.. That's experience for you right there!

Eureka!!! ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1413931058.041224.jpg
Let's get this show on the road! Seriously, a massive thanks to each and every one of you. You're like a vaping SWAT team.

Back
Top Bottom