What's new

Review Request For Check&Vape Review

Huggett

Legend
Hey dudes and dudettes :P

Apologises for the 'Review' prefix, apparently im not allowed to pick 'no prefix' xD

The whole point of the many weeks and months of lates nights, pain staking niggly pains in the backside sourcing products, sorting orders, designs, details and everything was with us vapers in mind especially our POTV community.

So here it is,

Id love to hear what you think so far regards well anything or everything relating to Check&Vape.

Vape Safe,
Ash

Owners a total chunt. 0/10

I joke.

Very fast replies, asks the community what they want and fast shipping. Only flaw for me was that the package smelt of smoke.

Owners a total chunt. 0/10

I joke.

Very fast replies, asks the community what they want and fast shipping. Only flaw for me was that the package smelt of smoke.

I agree the owners a chunt ;-)

Again Jack, sorry about that buddy. Nobody else seemed to have had any issues with smoke smell, I do live with smokers but the room has since been aired out so much you'd think I was trying to get rid of the smell of dead bodies. I'm not honestly *shifty eyes*

100% Chunt,but my kinda Chunt I've used Ash(not in literal sense-yet) a few times and more than happy with gear and service. Happily and frequently do recommend to others ;-)

100% Chunt,but my kinda Chunt I've used Ash(not in literal sense-yet) a few times and more than happy with gear and service. Happily and frequently do recommend to others ;-)

Sorry Paul, having to decline the hotel reservations you so kindly offered.

I'm erm, washing my hair that day.

Aye you're my kinda chunt too, you've even made the xMas card list. (Shouldn't say the C word xD)

Not yet ordered from you, but you must count as one of the friendliest most obliging dudes I've spoken to. I asked if you planned to stock(insert atty as I've forgotten)and you responded positively.

Then called me a chunt, so right back at ya:D

Not yet ordered from you, but you must count as one of the friendliest most obliging dudes I've spoken to. I asked if you planned to stock(insert atty as I've forgotten)and you responded positively.

Then called me a chunt, so right back at ya:D

Haha what did you call me you son of a... Oh it was a plesantry :-P

And it was the Mephisto (iirc, you killed your insulators?) Chegs :), just awaiting the iSticks coming and going then it'll be full steam ahead back on RDA/RBAs and ill gladly pick up your special order for you

And maybe some infinite mechs :-P

Haha what did you call me you son of a... Oh it was a plesantry :-P

And it was the Mephisto (iirc, you killed your insulators?) Chegs :), just awaiting the iSticks coming and going then it'll be full steam ahead back on RDA/RBAs and ill gladly pick up your special order for you

And maybe some infinite mechs :-P

Thanks Ash, the mechs are no particular interest to me(unless they rectangular and contain a 10,0000 mah lipo pack) :P

let me see ... great service, competitive prices and fast delivery.... and Ash well nothings perfect i guess :P

Back
Top Bottom