What's new

Squape R Clone on Focal

Its £32.99 which puts in the middle of the prices ive seen around.
Personally I feel the fact that its unbranded is a plus point for me but thats just my opinion.
I asked originally as theres a youtube review by vaping shozza on one of these. Its by 'coppervape' and he gives it a generally positive review versus his original.
The Angelfire version has the same packaging and is presented the same way the only difference being the lack of branding on the Angelfire version.
Id happily pay 36.89 plus the postage if this is a good one.
At £32.99 it would be a bit of a bargain if it is decent.

One of the FT clones looks like a Coppervape as well, but with the logo, which I like a lot for some reason and half the price. Having said that, it's been stuck at "ships in 5 business days" for a while now. Is it worth paying another £20 for the convenience of receiving it straight away?

Hopefully another will be out there soon.

One of the FT clones looks like a Coppervape as well, but with the logo, which I like a lot for some reason and half the price. Having said that, it's been stuck at "ships in 5 business days" for a while now. Is it worth paying another £20 for the convenience of receiving it straight away?

Hopefully another will be out there soon.
If someone finds the good one I'll be happy to order from China. Logo or no logo lol. Dont mind wating if the price is right and its the right one

Grey haze do a version with a glass tank, dunno if anyone's tried that yet?

That's the Coppervape version as well, which is supposed to be the best out there at the moment, from what I've heard. But £43 delivered!!!!

Last edited:
Hi All

anyone know if the black boxed fasttech Squape R is the coppervape version

Last edited:
Anyone tried or heard if the no logo version Angelfire are selling of this is any good?

I got an SQR from angelfiremods - at first it was a pain, but I sent it back for them to look at and received it after two days again - They refitted the o-ring for the glass window, fixed the posts and now it works quite well! I have found that if you screw the 510 in and out a couple of times it stops jumping ohms and makes contact with the mod. Build deck is slightly wobbly, but all in all I am now quite satisfied - vapes better than my EHPRO kayfun lite + clone.

So yes, I can confirm the angelfiremods SQR is glass and does not leak from the windows (after they fixed it), threads are good and build quality is ok for a clone. If you do have issues with it, they will fix it for you (or ask them to check it before they send it to you), as directly from the factory the o-rings can be dodgy / not well put together.

It comes smothered in machine oil though, so make sure to give it a good clean...

I got an SQR from angelfiremods - at first it was a pain, but I sent it back for them to look at and received it after two days again - They refitted the o-ring for the glass window, fixed the posts and now it works quite well! I have found that if you screw the 510 in and out a couple of times it stops jumping ohms and makes contact with the mod. Build deck is slightly wobbly, but all in all I am now quite satisfied - vapes better than my EHPRO kayfun lite + clone.

So yes, I can confirm the angelfiremods SQR is glass and does not leak from the windows (after they fixed it), threads are good and build quality is ok for a clone. If you do have issues with it, they will fix it for you (or ask them to check it before they send it to you), as directly from the factory the o-rings can be dodgy / not well put together.

It comes smothered in machine oil though, so make sure to give it a good clean...

On your recommendation, I've ordered one and with the 10% POTV discount, it's a lot cheaper than Grey Haze. I just hope this one doesn't kill my new IPV 2.

Thanks a lot.

Going to order one from Angelfire but will request a check of the o ring seal on the tank.

got my reloaded squape today from focal , took 3 weeks but thats about the same as ft

first build leaked from airhole so i re wicked it with more cotton , so far so good , its a great vape and better than my kayfun light which i have been enjoying for a couple of weeks , i found changing the deck easy , its a tight fit but use a pair of pliers and gently wiggled it up and it came out no problem , im using the wide deck atm but what do you guys think of the others ???

all in all im happy with it and it a huge step up from the original clone i had, much better air flow :)

Going to order one from Angelfire but will request a check of the o ring seal on the tank.

Exactly what I did mate, ordered it, then sent at email at 2115, got a reply at 2305, with all my questions answered and the decks/posts/o-ring for the tank will be checked and he even asked me if I wanted him to assemble it for me before sending it out. Got another email this morning with a couple more points to bear in mind and it was sent out this afternoon.

Customer Service doesn't get better than that and I'm totally confident that this one will work and not wreck my IPV2.

Back
Top Bottom