What's new

Review Naturevape Mini Pro

I'm a massive fan of the NV coil and love the tanks they sell too. Own 2 mini pros and will be getting a couple of midi's very soon, the only to gripes I have is one the design of the tank makes it hard and sometimes impossible to use high VG with it having to drip through the holes you fill through to get to the coil but apart from that its never once flood or get any gurgling. The other gripe is NV postage on certain things is ridiculous I needed a rubber seal with losing one not knowing how easy you can lose them when washing the tank. I was told you can get spares off the site, ok great I thought until I found out it's going to be £2.99 postage to send out. Now the rings are tiny and weigh nothing and I'm no mug so not a chance am I paying £2.99 for someone to send me 3 rubber rings I email NV asking if they could send that item out on a stamp or a bit cheaper but was told they can't. I see no reason or weren't given one why they have to charge so much to sent out such a small light item. Other than that there grrrreat! :)

Back
Top Bottom