What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Legal requirements when producing/selling e-liquid??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also be amazed if MHRA didn't introduce some sort of requirements for mixing facilities.

Currently it would be possible to mix in a rat infested hole with dog turds on the floor, one hand scratching one's pubic lice, alternatively reaming bogeys from a nostril, with hands that had not been washed for two days and sell the liquid. If there is no requirement for clean room facilities of a Food Standards type level and staff / producer qualifications in Hygiene to the same level, I will eat my hat (suitably cleaned of course). MHRA has promised 'light touch' legislation, this is light touch. It is also a minimum sort of standard that would protect consumers from the worst sort of practices and wouldn't impact on home mixing. I would also expect that there might be a registration requirement for eliquid sellers and inspection by Food Standards and or Trading Standards.

#Bryan123456 , why don't you apply for an inspection job. All you need is a box of matches and one of these :smile: View attachment 2984 lol

A week???? some of my flavours take up to 3 months to perfect and I would never release a flavour till it has steeped at least a month to observe potential changes in the liquid. It sounds to me (and this is constructive advice) that you needto do a rethink my friend.

So far yes. But IMO it's perfect now and only for personal use so no need to cater for everyone's tastes. Gave out a few vapes in a party last night and had people coming back for more ;)

Really depends on your bottle size for labels

what size bottle are you using

I will be using 5/10/30/100ml bottles.

What sort of information should be on a label exactly as I've been looking through ecita and the regulations and im abit confused

Well that was fun..

Thanks for the advice and help, though a bit patronising and negative it was greatly appreciated. Sold the site for £7,000 after taking nearly £40,000, no forum use, no adverts, just a good domain, prices, service, product and SEO work. Time to start a new, more premium brand!

Capture.png

What sort of information should be on a label exactly as I've been looking through ecita and the regulations and im abit confused

Have a look back through this thread, it's all explained. I would suggest buying a 10ml bottle from a vendor such as Liberty-Flights so you can see the type of layout, one tip I suggest is using the dekang type bottles as they have the tactile triangle on the lid and a great nozzle. Don't worry to much though, I went into huge effort to comply like suggested here. Plenty don't, it's out of hand now, rouge vendors everywhere.. I knew it was wise keeping to myself.

Vaper's Support Totally Wicked's Legal Challenge | TPD <------ If you haven't already.

See you all on the flip side,
Peas & Rice <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom