What's new

I'm in love

Sarin

Postman
I'll start by saying that i almost exclusively use a Magma as a dripper but a few days ago i purchased a green Tugboat clone from @Huggett Home / Check&Vape.

Wow! What a super dripper! Where do i start with it? Its an awesome 1:1 clone, solidly built, excellent airflow through 2 big holes, good quality big post screws, decent size post holes (2 x 24awg coils no worries), super light and a delrin insulated drip tip. This thing chucks out the clouds, not in the Mephisto etc class but a decent amount nevertheless.

What i have really noticed using it for the past couple of days is how much of an annoyance the Magma was unscrewing it every time i wanted to add more juice compared to just pulling the top off on the tugboat! I'm a lazy fucker by nature :)

Anyway for £8.99 delivered i can't find one single fault with it. I promise if i win the lottery then i will buy everyone one as i believe that it should feature in every collection. I just cannot believe what i have received for the price. If you're itching over buying it then just do it, you won't be disappointed.

I'm exactly the same, I love mine... well, I did until I was a prick and drilled it out too far... ;)
Note to anyone who wishes to drill a tug boat. Drill above the original hole... don't drill out the actual hole... Haha

But, the insulator on it is also good to silly levels. I won't say how silly, but... it's silly... xD. And since the deck is huge, I don't need to drip as often.
Actually, come the day I find a new job I'll be picking up another and not butchering it with a drill :P

When I'm using my magma if I get a bit bored of unscrewing the top I just remove the driptip instead and drip the juice in through the top.

I currently switch between the magma and mutation X.... still like the magma's flavour

When I'm using my magma if I get a bit bored of unscrewing the top I just remove the driptip instead and drip the juice in through the top.

I currently switch between the magma and mutation X.... still like the magma's flavour
Loving the Mutation X right now. For an out and out cloud chaser it gives out good flavour as well. Seriously great VFM
Still love my Origen v2 for flavour though but tempted to try the Magma to see how it stacks up.
Colleauge at work has the Tugboat and its a decent bit of kit

I've decided that at some point I need another xD
I'm starting to rather a tighter draw. Using the mx nearly closed off...

This from the man who never buys another of something hes had...

You feeling alright buddy? o_O

Damn it, you do them in purple! Grr.

Had to order one.

Back on beans and cheap noodles for the rest of the month - AGAIN!!

This from the man who never buys another of something hes had...

You feeling alright buddy? o_O

I didn't have it long... Mr drill made sure of that :(
I'm starting to prefer a nice hot vape, full of flavour which it was perfect for until I bastardised it for clouds

Back
Top Bottom