What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Naturevape Mini Pro

I have to say I'm a naturevape coil fan too. They are my regular plug and play kit when I'm too busy/can't be bothered to recoil my Spheroids.

I think I would use them more than I do if they weren't so feckin noisy! Not so good for stealthing in the ladies..... :umm:

Is there a fix or a particular clearo to put the coils in that quietens it a bit?? ( I need the mini size by the way)

Yes they do have a distinctive sound, since I got mine I now have the nickname of "D " Darth Vapor " in my local. "D

Last edited:
I have a NVape miñi...stupid question but how do you know the coil has gone? Do NVape sell spares? Thanks

In tune to: 1000 Cutts | Facebook
the way i tell with my own coils is if the the resistance of the coils drops...
although bad taste that doesnt go away (or returns quickly) after dry burning is a tell tale as well.

I have a NVape miñi...stupid question but how do you know the coil has gone? Do NVape sell spares? Thanks

What I found with mine was that the coil eventually lost its shape after months of re-wicking, It was still working well but I was no longer able to pass the wick through it.

Yes you can buy replacement coils from naturevape, last time I looked they were around a fiver + delivery.

Before and after re-wicking I always check my coil resistance using my itaste vv or MVP to make sure it hasn`t gone and to check for short circuit. NV do sell the coils. Also, there was a thread on the forum saying that Virtual Vape do similar coils but cheaper. I`m going to order a couple today to try out.

Before and after re-wicking I always check my coil resistance using my itaste vv or MVP to make sure it hasn`t gone and to check for short circuit. NV do sell the coils. Also, there was a thread on the forum saying that Virtual Vape do similar coils but cheaper. I`m going to order a couple today to try out.

Let me know how you get on with them Bob! The N-Vape coils are a bit pricey when postage is added.

Back
Top Bottom