What's new

Review Naturevape Mini Pro

I have to say I'm a naturevape coil fan too. They are my regular plug and play kit when I'm too busy/can't be bothered to recoil my Spheroids.

I think I would use them more than I do if they weren't so feckin noisy! Not so good for stealthing in the ladies..... :umm:

Is there a fix or a particular clearo to put the coils in that quietens it a bit?? ( I need the mini size by the way)

Yes they do have a distinctive sound, since I got mine I now have the nickname of "D " Darth Vapor " in my local. "D

Last edited:
I have a NVape miñi...stupid question but how do you know the coil has gone? Do NVape sell spares? Thanks

In tune to: 1000 Cutts | Facebook
the way i tell with my own coils is if the the resistance of the coils drops...
although bad taste that doesnt go away (or returns quickly) after dry burning is a tell tale as well.

I have a NVape miñi...stupid question but how do you know the coil has gone? Do NVape sell spares? Thanks

What I found with mine was that the coil eventually lost its shape after months of re-wicking, It was still working well but I was no longer able to pass the wick through it.

Yes you can buy replacement coils from naturevape, last time I looked they were around a fiver + delivery.

Before and after re-wicking I always check my coil resistance using my itaste vv or MVP to make sure it hasn`t gone and to check for short circuit. NV do sell the coils. Also, there was a thread on the forum saying that Virtual Vape do similar coils but cheaper. I`m going to order a couple today to try out.

Before and after re-wicking I always check my coil resistance using my itaste vv or MVP to make sure it hasn`t gone and to check for short circuit. NV do sell the coils. Also, there was a thread on the forum saying that Virtual Vape do similar coils but cheaper. I`m going to order a couple today to try out.

Let me know how you get on with them Bob! The N-Vape coils are a bit pricey when postage is added.

Back
Top Bottom