What's new

Legal requirements when producing/selling e-liquid??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a requirement to have a phone number and address available to register as a vendor on most forums.

I'm getting the feeling you're riding the buzz of giving up smoking and starting vaping and want to share it with the world but your comments of finding supplying your eliquid in CHIP compliant bottles too much hassle and not wanting people to be able to contact you or know where you are doing business from will greatly affect how people view you and your business.

Vapers are a savvy bunch that know what they want and how they want it done. You might want to go back to the drawing board and spend more time getting to know all you can about the vaping scene as you're way off the mark at present.

Don't take that the wrong way mate

Savvy?! Lol :P Spoiled more like it!

I have to agree....A lot of the community that you are wanting to aim your sales at will turn away for another vendor if the only way they "know" you is via email. This is an industry that relies heavily on a trust factor.

The price of starting up a business. Especially in this kind of industry.

I guess so... I will have a think on it for a while.. I may be better off putting the effort into my existing ventures (that already make me a living) instead, and require little to no human contact haha. The domain I have is great for SEO though and I could easily sell it at a huge profit without even building anything on it. We will see... ;)

Savvy?! Lol :P Spoiled more like it!

I have to agree....A lot of the community that you are wanting to aim your sales at will turn away for another vendor if the only way they "know" you is via email. This is an industry that relies heavily on a trust factor.

Lucky you asked here as they'd have torn strips off you on UKV hehe

Yeah maybe a little spoiled :)

I guess so... I will have a think on it for a while.. I may be better off putting the effort into my existing ventures (that already make me a living) instead, and require little to no human contact haha. The domain I have is great for SEO though and I could easily sell it at a huge profit without even building anything on it. We will see... ;)

Yeah its certainly not something you want to jump into. It takes time to develop new flavours and then you have to get them tested by the general public and build up a lil bit of hype for your product before springing up a shop. Just to give you an idea, we have over 70 vendor members on our site, I think it may be the biggest "collection" of vendors in one single forum, this doesnt include the multitude of other vendors on other forums who havent found us yet and vendors who dont do forums. And then add in the well respected international vendors. The market is not as "niche" as some people think it is. And it is deffo not a money maker unless you have the money to develop it first.

And not wanting to "Piss on your Firework", but Domain Names are two a penny.... and with just a change from a .com or a .co.uk to something else is easy.

But good luck with the sale.

Yeah its certainly not something you want to jump into. It takes time to develop new flavours and then you have to get them tested by the general public and build up a lil bit of hype for your product before springing up a shop. Just to give you an idea, we have over 70 vendor members on our site, I think it may be the biggest "collection" of vendors in one single forum, this doesnt include the multitude of other vendors on other forums who havent found us yet and vendors who dont do forums. And then add in the well respected international vendors. The market is not as "niche" as some people think it is. And it is deffo not a money maker unless you have the money to develop it first.

Yeah I know what you mean about developing flavours.. I have spent over a week now just on my personal Pina Colda flavour. TBH though my main market will not be people on forums, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is my speciality and most of my customers will come from Google and other search engines ;)

And not wanting to "Piss on your Firework", but Domain Names are two a penny.... and with just a change from a .com or a .co.uk to something else is easy.

But good luck with the sale.

Exact match domain names for certain keywords sell for thousands if you know where to sell them, but yes I know what you mean. I have already had a horde of offers for the one I have ;)

Last edited:
A week???? some of my flavours take up to 3 months to perfect and I would never release a flavour till it has steeped at least a month to observe potential changes in the liquid. It sounds to me (and this is constructive advice) that you needto do a rethink my friend.

A week???? some of my flavours take up to 3 months to perfect and I would never release a flavour till it has steeped at least a month to observe potential changes in the liquid. It sounds to me (and this is constructive advice) that you needto do a rethink my friend.

And it shows! I've only tried a couple of your liquids so far but they are fantastic. The flavours are perfectly matched and the taste is bang on to the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom