What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review The Silo lite from Beyond Vape - HD Slideshow

Man that is a sexy looking tank. Love your vids matey. Just simple and work well. I particularly like the kanger comment!
I've got its big brother and it is a slight improvement over the nautilus. I'll be keeping an eye on this...

I've been on the look out for a new clearo for being out and about, and I think I have just found a winner!

Thanks for the review, I always like them.

I've been on the look out for a new clearo for being out and about, and I think I have just found a winner!

Thanks for the review, I always like them.

I bought one on the back of pauly's review and I haven't been disappointed.

If you get it from Vapor-Z try the code 'UKV' - it got me 20% off but not sure if it's still valid.

I bought one on the back of pauly's review and I haven't been disappointed.

If you get it from Vapor-Z try the code 'UKV' - it got me 20% off but not sure if it's still valid.

Thanks for the tip.

Well i got my new Silo lite through this morning and following Pauly's review i didn't even bother with the stock coils and chucked in a BVC coil straight away, and i must say i am impressed, absolutely cracking tank, compliments my MVP2 perfectly as it sits totally flush with the beauty ring that comes with the MVP2 . I now have my perfect "weekend away" set up. Thanks Pauly, with out your review i wouldn't even have known about this.

And thanks arboreal the discount worked a treat.

Back
Top Bottom