What's new

Review The Silo lite from Beyond Vape - HD Slideshow

Man that is a sexy looking tank. Love your vids matey. Just simple and work well. I particularly like the kanger comment!
I've got its big brother and it is a slight improvement over the nautilus. I'll be keeping an eye on this...

I've been on the look out for a new clearo for being out and about, and I think I have just found a winner!

Thanks for the review, I always like them.

I've been on the look out for a new clearo for being out and about, and I think I have just found a winner!

Thanks for the review, I always like them.

I bought one on the back of pauly's review and I haven't been disappointed.

If you get it from Vapor-Z try the code 'UKV' - it got me 20% off but not sure if it's still valid.

I bought one on the back of pauly's review and I haven't been disappointed.

If you get it from Vapor-Z try the code 'UKV' - it got me 20% off but not sure if it's still valid.

Thanks for the tip.

Well i got my new Silo lite through this morning and following Pauly's review i didn't even bother with the stock coils and chucked in a BVC coil straight away, and i must say i am impressed, absolutely cracking tank, compliments my MVP2 perfectly as it sits totally flush with the beauty ring that comes with the MVP2 . I now have my perfect "weekend away" set up. Thanks Pauly, with out your review i wouldn't even have known about this.

And thanks arboreal the discount worked a treat.

Back
Top Bottom