Vape Superstore
What's new

Squape R Clone on Focal

have you tried changing drip tip yet ?

I have and although a little tight, the stock tip is fine, as are a couple of others that I tried, Delrin and glass, but one's from my clearo's won't fit at all. Having said that, it's a wide enough tip for me, so I won't be changing it.

Not sure if this is a coincidence, but whilst using the Squape, my Hana Modz just started firing continuously, coupled with a faint burning smell, so it looks like that's finished?

Last edited:
Elux
I have and although a little tight, the stock tip is fine, as are a couple of others that I tried, Delrin and glass, but one's from my clearo's won't fit at all. Having said that, it's a wide enough tip for me, so I won't be changing it.

Not sure if this is a coincidence, but whilst using the Squape, my Hana Modz just started firing continuously, coupled with a faint burning smell, so it looks like that's finished?

Ouch!

You think it shorted somewhere and fried the Hana?

AcmeFog
Yep, pretty sure that's what happened, was happy enough with the Squape, now have to get another box mod, a mixed day, to say the least.

Poor bugger.

You would have thought the Hana would have detected the short.

Just be careful if your now gonna throw it on a mech as you could make the battery vent if it's hard shorting.

Poor bugger.

You would have thought the Hana would have detected the short.

Just be careful if your now gonna throw it on a mech as you could make the battery vent if it's hard shorting.

It was running rather warm on the mech, so I took out the coil, threw in a 1.2ohm and it seems ok now, so maybe I buggered it up with a dodgy 0.6ohm, not too sure really, should I carry on using the Squape or not, I've emailed M-Vapes, so will probably leave it alone, until I get a reply.

Royal Flush Vape
It was running rather warm on the mech, so I took out the coil, threw in a 1.2ohm and it seems ok now, so maybe I buggered it up with a dodgy 0.6ohm, not too sure really, should I carry on using the Squape or not, I've emailed M-Vapes, so will probably leave it alone, until I get a reply.

It wouldn't have been your build unless it was shorting out but it wouldn't have read 0.6 / 1.2 etc if it was shorting.

Yeah I would wait for mvapes buddy

A quick update, M-Vapes contacted me, asking me to send the clone back to them, with the 0.6ohm coil, which I've now removed unfortunately.

One further problem, I let out the 510 very, very slightly last night and filled it up with some juice. When I came home tonight, it had emptied out the tank all over my workstation, so another problem.

Anyway, I'll send it back and see what they say and I'm still not sure what ruined my Hana, if it's just a coincidence that I was using the clone at the time, or not.

Hopefully some better clones will turn up soon.

Vape Green
its purely a crap clone .. i had the same issue with the 510 open it just a tad and good bye liquid ... everything about this one is so not made right ...

Vape Superstore
Got a refund from M-Vapes, as they found 3 faults with it, so not a good experience. A Hana now faulty, a tankful of By Jove down the pan and the return Recorded Delivery postage as well, so an expensive failure for me.

Anyone know if the FT versions are any good, as I still want to give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom