£1.39
Price Per ml
14p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Beverage

Review

There is some confusion on the 4drops and Inawera web sites. There are two distinctly different coffees and this is one of them.

This one is a light golden brown and tastes .. it’s quite sweet. At 5% I got very little out of it, but at 7% + the coffee flavour develops and it’s a good one. It’s like a breakfast coffee mix or a Kenyan coffee... round but neither sharp or overpowering. The most similarity I can draw is with DV’s Brasiliano – it is not quite as rounded a flavour as that, but the DV takes a huge percentage to develop its full flavour, this doesn’t.. 7 % for a good coffee flavour is good.

Most coffee mixes require some attention to mix as a vape on their own – this is one of the most ready to go ones I have encountered. It’s good and a good taste. Flavour gets more pronounced at higher voltages – a sign of a good mix.

Steeping

Needs 5 + days to develop its full flavour

Vapour

Better at higher voltages, but respectable at below 4 v

Throat hit

Mild

Value

Coffees seem to fall into 2 groups – either very strong or too weak. This is nicely balanced and neither. It’s good value and waste should be low.

Use as a mixing ingredient

One of the best as it is neither too strong or weak – but highly manageable.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

An update - I have been vaping this quite a lot and it has grown on me - it is really good and so simple to mix and difficult to get wrong. It is also a great mixer - probably the best coffee I have found so far to mix into other flavours. Recipes will follow.

Update for clarification: This is currently available in 5ml and 10 ml sizes on the 4drops web site and the pack shot is marked 'Kawa'. There is another coffee on their site - it too is called 'Coffee' but it is only available in 7 ml and is in the Wera Garden range - it is uber strong and needs working up with em and sweetener where as this 'Kawa' coffee is pretty 'ready to go'.

Hi Bryan, enjoying the kawa at the moment, wondering if you've come up with any recipes for this concentrate ?

Back
Top Bottom