What's new

New In: SX350 V100

RicModMaker

Vendor
Well at long last these SX350 100W chips are here at ModMaker HQ.
Same size and 40W more power. Time for some cloudy fun ;)
[h=1]>>> SX350 100W Chip From YiHiecigar <<<[/h]

135-1-600x600.jpg

Nice one seedy, finally get to start my squonking project!

Does the 100w chip come with a 2s/8.4v charger. Just want to know if this will charge a 2s pack or I will need another solution?

Also, any idea when the FDV squonking pins will be arriving?

Cheers

Sent from somewhere inside a huge cloud!

Nice one seedy, finally get to start my squonking project!

Does the 100w chip come with a 2s/8.4v charger. Just want to know if this will charge a 2s pack or I will need another solution?

Also, any idea when the FDV squonking pins will be arriving?

Cheers

Sent from somewhere inside a huge cloud!
Sorry, it doesn't come with a charger board. I'm told they are developing one though. I've asked fdv about the pins and am waiting a reply. He's a busy fella working on lots of things for the future. That is about all I can say at this time ;-)

Sorry, it doesn't come with a charger board. I'm told they are developing one though. I've asked fdv about the pins and am waiting a reply. He's a busy fella working on lots of things for the future. That is about all I can say at this time ;-)

No worries Seedy. Back to scratching my head for a little while longer on the charging issue as I want to use built in 2S LiPo pack.

Hopefully FDV will be getting on the case soon.

I've just found out why he hasn't got back to me. Dennis is in hospital. :-(

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion guys but I've just been informed that these are not v100 chips, but SX350 100W.
There seem to be some confusion surrounding this mix up.
Apologies

YiHi Heads Up

I've just had news from YiHi regarding the 100W chips. A couple of people have asked me why they can't seem to get the voltage past 7.5v. I've put this to YiHi and they have told me the firmware has a limit in place and that their engineer is preparing the software upgrade to open this limitation so it will reach 9.5v.

Back
Top Bottom