What's new

Rose V2 clone now in UK - £26!!

Fifteen pages arguing about the merits of a chipped up spoilered protank? Really? :rofl::goodjob:

I've tried ElsaBubs rose, and imo for a tank it was good, certainly one I've admired. I've only one issue, every single tank I have tried, every one, loses all flavour half way through its fill.

For me, I'll stick to dripping, till I can buy/build a squonking box, having tried jennys graal, that is 100% worth the money.

In the mean time, I've got a dirt cheap omega clone with airholes in the wrong place, sat on top of an overlooked but kick arse genuine mod, and frankly I am happy hating and being hated by everyone just because of that :P:sinister:

Why not just back the fuck off, chill the fuck out and vape whatever is making you happy, the world is full of far bigger problems, far more irritating problems and to be frank the whole clone war thing over the last few months is really sullying the forum.

Look on the bright side, at least YOU didn't get scammed out of £120 of gear, things could be much worse.

actually I like to think o the rose as a souped up kayfun/aqua/immo hybrid.
and did you get the omega clone with the holes drilled at the posts ?? ROFL

It has post holes and centred airholes :p

Still kicks ass and its a piece of piss to build :D

scrumpox

Stick with it ... well worth the effort.
At one point I did consider passing on my Rose v2

IMHO The Rose v2 sits above the Kayfun and Taifun but below the Heron and Flash-E-Vape in terms of flavour production

(sigh) am now going to google this flash-e-vape you keep touting......am I going to be on a wild goose chase ?

Kultura.

Telescopic mod, great switch, like many telescopics it has a very very low voltage drop, silver plated pins so very little internal maintenance. Only cost £80 from midlands vaping iirc

(sigh) am now going to google this flash-e-vape you keep touting......am I going to be on a wild goose chase ?

I started with a FT clone and later on after weeks of stalking Flash E-Vape's website managed to snag a pucker one.

He normally puts them up for sale mid morning ;)

I started with a FT clone and later on after weeks of stalking Flash E-Vape's website managed to snag a pucker one.

He normally puts them up for sale mid morning ;)
Ditto still love it eyeing the v3 too

Back
Top Bottom