What's new

Rose V2 clone now in UK - £26!!

Mr.Motivapr

Achiever
So guys just received my Rose Clone from Elegant Vapour.

https://www.elegantvapour.co.uk/atomizers/rebuildables/tanks/ev-rosette-rta.html

Hats off its listed as a "rosette" so not taking the Roses name as such.

It's the Pallas version which is 1 to 1.

Comes with both clear and SS tanks, loads of spares, spare ceramics and o rings etc.

Build quality is incredible, and the flavour from a diagonal microcoil is like nothing I have experienced before.

If you were on the fence, BUY IT!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411826358.358036.jpg

Just been badgering Elegant Vapour to see if they were planning on stocking the Eleaf Istick.

They mentioned due to legal implications the Rose V2 clone (Rosette) is being taken down today for good.

Music to some mebers ears I know, but if you were considering getting your hands on one, then todays the day!

https://www.elegantvapour.co.uk/atomizers/rebuildables/tanks/ev-rosette-rta.html

After this looks like you will have to source from China or risk eBay if you want one…

How come the stand is seperate?

And because Eden Mods told EV they couldnt list their stand for copyright / legal reasons.

I havent used another atty since mine arrived.

Best £30 quid I ever spent!

The one I was sent is a sack of shit - the threading is wank and the deck has a hard short. The only thing I understand less than why someone would throw away £26 on this is why they'd create multiple identical threads about it?

The one I was sent is a sack of shit - the threading is wank and the deck has a hard short. The only thing I understand less than why someone would throw away £26 on this is why they'd create multiple identical threads about it?

Are you telling a porky here Mr. Mawsley?

Everyone is raving about how good the Pallas clone is.

You are the first in the world I have seen with a short in the deck and most people with genuines say the threading and AFC tightness is the same if not better on the clone.

Never had you down for a Rosette buyer anyway, thought you were one of them connoisseurs.

I haven’t created multiple threads on purpose.

I first posted a thread saying about the Rosette in the rebuildables section.
The I thought, this would be better placed in the bargain section, and so created that thread.

Today I have updated the existing threads from last week.

I know you don’t approve of clones but lots on here do and would appreciate the info here especially as after today they wont be in the UK!

Commission ?? ^^^^

:hmm:

I wish!

I visit the website daily and whenever I seem them online I always have a chat, probably a bit of a nuisance but they don’t seem to mind!

I always ask what the latest and greatest is and what they have up and coming.

Are you telling a porky here Mr. Mawsley?

Everyone is raving about how good the Pallas clone is.

You are the first in the world I have seen with a short in the deck and most people with genuines say the threading and AFC tightness is the same if not better on the clone.

Never had you down for a Rosette buyer anyway, thought you were one of them connoisseurs.

I haven’t created multiple threads on purpose.

I first posted a thread saying about the Rosette in the rebuildables section.
The I thought, this would be better placed in the bargain section, and so created that thread.

Today I have updated the existing threads from last week.

I know you don’t approve of clones but lots on here do and would appreciate the info here especially as after today they wont be in the UK!

:popcorn::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom