What's new

Best wire for clouds

bbf90b

Postman
So, my brother recommends i get Tiger Wire before I enter my cloud competition, and i was wondering what you guys think. I was also thinking about Royal Wire and HayWire.
I call upon the help of Raguri Chegs SublimeSparow and daz_app as a start!! Thanks much in advance c:

What's all this with named wires? Is it simply brand names, if so then surely there can't be that much difference

You can make your own tiger wire with kanthal and ribbon, you don't have to buy it ;)

I had 10mtrs of tiger wire and I'm not to keen . Been messing around with twisting wire for awhile but found that twisted 24g and then flattened was the best for me loads of clouds and as an added bonus the flavour is just as good

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Nichrome 20awg if you can.find any...
Or nichrome 22awg tri Parralel 5 wrap.

Built a quad coil 6 wrap of 22awg kanthal about a month ago now I'd say and it's yet to leave my Stillare.

Personally my favourite is the Royal wire for flavour not tried the haywire. For huge clouds and builds 100W+ the Omega(that make the tiger) -Sabretooth is the best I have tried if you can keep it soaked in juice- needs a big power battery pack though!

I'm thinking to put on my Tahiti when I get that in my plume veil. .-. Looking to enter some cloud comps and wanted to get some input first haha

For competition use you say?
4 wrap Parralel continuous strands, 0.6 nichrome, on 2.2mm ;)

Back
Top Bottom