What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

wood drip tips and small stands MADE IN FRANCE

Ed's Wood

Mod Maker
And some other things i like to make !!! DSC00589.jpgDSC00591.jpgDSC00594.jpgDSC00597.jpgDSC00616.jpgDSC00620.jpgDSC00630.jpgDSC00357.jpgDSC00358.jpgDSC00388.jpgDSC00393.jpgDSC00455.jpghttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Eds-Wood/1418022701797593

Really nice work Ed :):goodjob: ,Its really funny, I was driving back from the woods (archery practice) earlier today , and thought about making some wooden tips.
I dont have a lathe (yet) but now thats got me thinking , really nice job, and those church warden stems are great.
Being an ex pipe smoker Im now wondering if I could make a wooden body to hold the battery and come up with some way to make that connect to the atty and then a nice long stem... Hmmm ...pencil ,paper and head scratching time :)

Roger

lovely work there buddy :)

reminded me to add honey to the shopping list too so cheers ;)

I really like the stands in the first two pictures. Top work !

Really nice work Ed :):goodjob: ,Its really funny, I was driving back from the woods (archery practice) earlier today , and thought about making some wooden tips.
I dont have a lathe (yet) but now thats got me thinking , really nice job, and those church warden stems are great.
Being an ex pipe smoker Im now wondering if I could make a wooden body to hold the battery and come up with some way to make that connect to the atty and then a nice long stem... Hmmm ...pencil ,paper and head scratching time :)

Roger

FYI Crewella is looking at pipe building atm .... see https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../83995-tobacco-pipe-to-e-pipe-conversion.html

Oooooh - those long stems are lovely .... I could definitely be tempted! :)

Back
Top Bottom