What's new

Squape R Clone on Focal

Dr Manhattan

Achiever
$28/£17 and free shipping from focalecig, comes with extra decks and extras, first 50 orders are being dispatched within 24 hours

untitled.JPG

Focalecig Squape R Clone

Roughly, how long does it take for a focal order to arrive in the UK?;)

No W deck :( ?!

I know a few uk vendors will have this soon, so i'm holding out, hopefully for the best.

Have been so patient waiting for these and resisting the urge to buy a rose!

edit. im a tard, W deck is inside, looked at the second picture....still hoping an order from uk will be quicker!

How good are these? Not the clones but the attie itself, what are they compaired to?

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

How good are these? Not the clones but the attie itself, what are they compaired to?

I've not seen a bad word about the Squape R, but I have seen a few people say they prefer the rose V2. I like the wide range of options for airflow on the deck, as well as the non-conductive deck its just the logo that's off putting for me, makes the squape R one of the ugliest rba's going IMO

I know a few uk vendors will have this soon, so i'm holding out, hopefully for the best.

edit. im a tard, W deck is inside, looked at the second picture....still hoping an order from uk will be quicker!

You won't be able to resist the stumpy rose V2 clone when it inevitably hits the shelves :flames:

The w deck is included see pic 5/ 6 thats just focal for you!!

IMO Rose V2 and Squape R are on a par but with different plus and minus points.

the Rose v2 needs love to get the best out of it but the flavour is much more refined than the Squape R.

The Squape R is a beast, easy to coil and just works but the flavour is strong but not as defined as the Rose. I love them both and use nothing else any more.

Both are genuine and looking at the pics of the Squape R on Focal the standard doesn't look close, it looks a lot rougher round the edges than the original

Last edited:

I have an original Squape R and it is the best atty I have. I rate it higher than my Kayfuns. Really well made and shows Svoemesto what build quality should be like. Performs magnificently for both flavour and vapour and it's really simple to build and very forgiving.

How the clone is, I don't know, but I have ordered one to see. The clones clearly will not have ematel decks and you can tell they aren't just from the photos on Focal, but at the price the clone is, I have spare decks I could use with it (presuming they fit) because much as I love my original, I am not forking out another £117 for a second one.

Back
Top Bottom